Kevin13

How many month/s or year/s are you into bitcoin? And where do you used it the most?

Well, me just only my fourth months in the bitcoin community and I used some of it to buy a new phone and sometimes I used it to pay some load and I also sell it and used in trading in bittrex and poloniex.

1 year on bitcoining but I never cashed out because I always bust on dice or sports betting.

Just now, zale023 said:

I'm already 3 months and more into bitcoin. Still have lots to learn. I used it for gambling and I started trading too. Have made a couple of money and loss too.

Zale im pretty sure youve been here longer than that. ive been in the crypto and bitcoin world for over 4 years. I make a living from this.

-Cheers

Just now, ChuckyFucky said:

Zale im pretty sure youve been here longer than that. ive been in the crypto and bitcoin world for over 4 years. I make a living from this.

-Cheers

I'm gonna accept it as a compliment. But honestly, I started on mid April so yeah correction, I'm already 4 months and more. I'm still struggling to find better ways to earn BTC and just recently I found bitcointalk.org bounty campaigns. I hope I could stick to that and support my tradings.

Wow, so technically you've really made a good money for the past years :)

1 minute ago, zale023 said:

I'm gonna accept it as a compliment. But honestly, I started on mid April so yeah correction, I'm already 4 months and more. I'm still struggling to find better ways to earn BTC and just recently I found bitcointalk.org bounty campaigns. I hope I could stick to that and support my tradings.

Wow, so technically you've really made a good money for the past years :)

Im looking at my eobot account and you have been my referral for over a month so at least i can say that much. Keep up the good work youll never regret it.

3 minutes ago, ChuckyFucky said:

Im looking at my eobot account and you have been my referral for over a month so at least i can say that much. Keep up the good work youll never regret it.

Yeah I plan on buying more hash to speed up my mining there. Thanks again for inviting me to join eobot. It'a a good site actually.

1 minute ago, zale023 said:

Yeah I plan on buying more hash to speed up my mining there. Thanks again for inviting me to join eobot. It'a a good site actually.

Take it easy and slow. dont put any money into it. Just buy more GHS 4.0 with what you already have earned. its a snowball effect my friend. BTW i owe you money from the lotto right?

Take it easy and slow. dont put any money into it. Just buy more GHS 4.0 with what you already have earned. its a snowball effect my friend. BTW i owe you money from the lotto right?

Oh yeah hahaha I even forgot about the lotto. That was some months ago xD

2 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Oh yeah hahaha I even forgot about the lotto. That was some months ago xD

I think i owe you like 50k. Let me check and ill see if i have enough balance to transfer now. 

I think i owe you like 50k. Let me check and ill see if i have enough balance to transfer now. 

Yeah something like that. They deleted the you be the house section so can't really check it out. I'm good with what you can send. If you don't have then still good :)

I learn about BTC for the first time in 2012 but was too "nerdy" for me at that time and i had some limited time on Internet, so that was not a priority. Came back to this world in the beginning of May, still trying to earn my 1st BTC ;)

I'm almost 3 months now in PD as well as in Bitcoins cuz PD is my firsts crypto group that i joined, The first time i earn btc i bought my daughter a stuff in school xD  Planning to buy a new phone when i earn more :) The rest i earn is what i play in gambling :)

First time I heard about bitcoin , I installed the client, it must have been around 2010-2011. I didnt really do much with it, however I always contemplated buying several hundred bitcoins for like 10 dollarcents each. It saddens me I didnt make that decision but that's how life is.

I still had a little bitcoin so nowadays I use my bitcoin sometimes to top up my phone credit, or to order some pizza. There's even several Bitcoin ATM in my country where I can get some :).

Heard of bitcoin long time ago but started using it last May only. Already loss $200, scammed, busted, but still fighting, rolling and trying not to bust lol. Hoping to cashout before my birthday (this month).

1 hour ago, mgod said:

1 year on bitcoining but I never cashed out because I always bust on dice or sports betting.

That's insane mate, I think you're rich is that so? This time around try cash outing some of it, you'll feel you made some achievements if you do it Lol.:D

I know about bitcoin in 2010 when my boss from the US came home in the Phil., He did introduced it to us but because of the impossibility that it will grow to what the value of it now we just forget about about it, then I started last year again to research regarding cryptocoins because I signed-up on coins.ph that is how I started to have interest about bitcoin, and until now I enjoy the bitcoin hype, hopefully I will earn my 1 bitcoin and save it for my retirement hahaha! Well let us enjoy the bitcoin community because we are the ones that will mentor the newbies once it is truly accepted worldwide.

46 minutes ago, Eugene265 said:

Im using bitcoin like 3 years and mostly for gamebling =)

That's a long time mate, I know you earned a lot in that period of time. I hope you're lucky too in gambling.

1 hour ago, zale023 said:

I'm already 3 months and more into bitcoin. Still have lots to learn. I used it for gambling and I started trading too. Have made a couple of money and loss too.

I think we're almost the same but I knew since January 2017 but I've never tried but since at April or early of May this year I got interested about it.

1 hour ago, ChuckyFucky said:

-Cheers

That's really awesome of a living I wish I'm the same with you. hahaha Lol. 

46 minutes ago, Kargai said:

I learn about BTC for the first time in 2012 but was too "nerdy" for me at that time and i had some limited time on Internet, so that was not a priority. Came back to this world in the beginning of May, still trying to earn my 1st BTC ;)

Hope if I/we know that time and see the very potential of this currency we would be this other investors.

27 minutes ago, Jenn09 said:

I'm almost 3 months now in PD as well as in Bitcoins cuz PD is my firsts crypto group that i joined, The first time i earn btc i bought my daughter a stuff in school xD  Planning to buy a new phone when i earn more :) The rest i earn is what i play in gambling :)

Right now sis I buy a new phone with the earnings I do in btc, I really love it.

28 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

First time I heard about bitcoin , I installed the client, it must have been around 2010-2011. I didnt really do much with it, however I always contemplated buying several hundred bitcoins for like 10 dollarcents each. It saddens me I didnt make that decision but that's how life is.

I still had a little bitcoin so nowadays I use my bitcoin sometimes to top up my phone credit, or to order some pizza. There's even several Bitcoin ATM in my country where I can get some :).

That's sad Kris but if you'd done it at that time you're a millionaire right now, that would be cool

30 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

Heard of bitcoin long time ago but started using it last May only. Already loss $200, scammed, busted, but still fighting, rolling and trying not to bust lol. Hoping to cashout before my birthday (this month).

You can do it mate, you can cashout this time. I certainly believe it, wish you a good luck. Fight! fight! fight!

6 minutes ago, reusue said:

I know about bitcoin in 2010 when my boss from the US came home in the Phil., He did introduced it to us but because of the impossibility that it will grow to what the value of it now we just forget about about it, then I started last year again to research regarding cryptocoins because I signed-up on coins.ph that is how I started to have interest about bitcoin, and until now I enjoy the bitcoin hype, hopefully I will earn my 1 bitcoin and save it for my retirement hahaha! Well let us enjoy the bitcoin community because we are the ones that will mentor the newbies once it is truly accepted worldwide.

Yes, we are and I will enjoy it too.

On 8/6/2017 at 20:20, Kevin13 said:

That's a long time mate, I know you earned a lot in that period of time. I hope you're lucky too in gambling.

I think we're almost the same but I knew since January 2017 but I've never tried but since at April or early of May this year I got interested about it.

That's really awesome of a living I wish I'm the same with you. hahaha Lol. 

Hope if I/we know that time and see the very potential of this currency we would be this other investors.

Right now sis I buy a new phone with the earnings I do in btc, I really love it.

That's sad Kris but if you'd done it at that time you're a millionaire right now, that would be cool

You can do it mate, you can cashout this time. I certainly believe it, wish you a good luck. Fight! fight! fight!

Yes, we are and I will enjoy it too.

Well I already knew about bitcoin by May 2015 but haven't really thought about engaging myself to it. Some matters triggered me to engage this year and did not regret my decision. Though things would be different if I was already engaging myself on bitcoin on 2015.

I am almost two years into bitcoin now ! I started following bitcoin in early 2015 ! I regret buying bitcoin that time , but nothing can be done now ! At the end of 2015 i came to primedice in hopes of making some BTC ! So its almost 1.5 years i am at PD !!

I am heart about mining many years ago but i donk know about bitcoin. my friend tell me about mining procces and say what some one pay for this and i think he payed on usd. About bitcoin deeply i know only in this year January

I've been in the Bitcoin community for almost 4 years now, but I only started paying close attention to it last year. I mainly use it as a payment method when my clients pay me for the work I do for them. I do freelance work online. I also do cryptocurrency trading.  I gamble every now and then, but I'm not very good at it. I'm hoping to learn a thing or two about gambling here. :)