JstLikeMagyk

What type of poker player are you ?

Hey guys wondering how many of you know what style of poker you play or if you mix it up depending on the situation, I'm not talking about sharks and donkeys I'm talking

Tag - Lag - Tight passive - loose passive etc

And what kind of poker do you mostly play? Is that due to the game type fitting your playstyle the best?

I tend to tag early on in cash for a few orbits looking for that one player to beat on, once I get that I tend to open up a bit.

Tourney play is a bit the same if I can not find a player to isolate or unable to isolate, I will sit back and wait. Different stages I play differently, lot of the guys I played against say I tend to sit back and turn it on and get in the mix after the bubble. But I think I have changed my style a little since then. 

This is my OPR before I got a name change:

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/Dirtyrubberz/poker/results/F3CEA0574DC84BCA95180CAE6A0656FE.html?t=2

This is the handle I play now but very infrequent due to life bills..lol

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/IseeCookies/poker/results/87A088490D8A484DA683BBF0BE952AB3.html?t=2

You can get a pretty good idea from there how I play and my weaknesses.

I think of my self as tag mostly though.

Not exactly sure on what type of poker player I am PvP, but I prefer playing dealer vs player table games - Just personal preference, as I seem to be able to make more off them than PvP games. Just me though, Im sure there are some master players that do very well in tourneys and whatnot playing against others =) I play occasionally on BetOnline, do pretty well on tourneys (Can usually get in the top 50), but it seems so difficult to actually be in the top 3. Anyone here had luck with stuff like satellite tourneys?

On 12/08/2017 at 22:08, bitsc said:

I wait to find the bully. the one the bets every hand or raises alot with nothing. Then get the cards and bust his ---.

Same for me. Always fun to beat those guys who make the same mistake again and again.

Just now, Ssociety said:

I am just a poker face but I don't know how to play poker lol xD 

Sometimes this kind of player.. having no idea, are the winners. Pokerplayers are always lookin for the opponents playstyle and strategy.. but someone who has no idea about the game.. can't be analyzed :D

If the opponent plays passively, I tend to play aggressively, in most cases I will be ahead. Against players with a tight style of play, I often bet to steal the blinds, I give up if the opponent puts 3bet. If there are a lot of aggressive players at the table, I try to play tight but sometimes steal their bets with a bluff.

12 hours ago, NyaoNyao said:

I play it. I'm just really bad at it. 

In poker you need to try to play on bankroll, in time you can learn to play better, the main thing is not to be greedy and not play expensive tables

Poker is a very interesting and profitable game :)

Edited by bulbes

22 minutes ago, bulbes said:

In poker you need to try to play on bankroll, in time you can learn to play better, the main thing is not to be greedy and not play expensive tables

Poker is a very interesting and profitable game :)

any suggestions in poker gambling sites with btc as their primary mode of payments???

2 hours ago, Ssociety said:

what is your recommendation for a newbie lol xD 

I play on nitrogensports.  If you do not violate the rules, namely, in order not to use more than one account, you can play at a profit :) There are both cache poker tables and tournaments.

On 12/7/2017 at 13:45, Frank said:

i love to bully players, by face expression.  Ssociety there is a lot of online poker games . 

I'll probably be terribad at poker then. I'm too animated when I interact with other people, and my face betrays me!