maverick528

Happy B-Day Giveaway !!!

19 August is my BD, so I decided to share a bit of happiness here.

Since roll-hunts are unfair because some people are botting 24/7, and you also must risk your own money hunting , I decided to make this giveaway different, so that you don´t have to risk your own funds.

At 19 August 00:00 local time (that is 19 August 3:00 AM UTC) I will make a roll on PD, the person with the nearest guess wins 28K sats, if two people guess right, 28K goes to each.

(If Im already drunk at that time, I will make the roll at a different time, will tell that at PD chat box).

To participate post your PD username and the roll number. 

Like this=

PD username = maverick528

Only one post per user. PD accounts older than 2 months and more than 0.5BTC wagered. GOOD LUCK !!!

toohoola banned from this giveaway.

Edited by maverick528

7 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

19 August is my BD, so I decided to share a bit of happiness here.

Since roll-hunts are unfair because some people are botting 24/7, and you also must risk your own money hunting , I decided to make this giveaway different, so that you don´t have to risk your own funds.

At 19 August 00:00 local time (that is 19 August 3:00 AM UTC) I will make a roll on PD, the person with the nearest guess wins 28K sats, if two people guess right, 28K goes to each.

(If Im already drunk at that time, I will make the roll at a different time, will tell that at PD chat box).

To participate post your PD username and the roll number. 

Like this=

PD username = maverick528

Only one post per user. PD accounts older than 2 months and more than 0.5BTC wagered. GOOD LUCK !!!

Toohola banned from this giveaway.

Just wishing you a Happy Birthday since only old accounts count ;)