makikwarta

developing personal relationship with god

hi guys, i dont promote any religion of whatsoever, but i want you all to know that god loves us no matter who we are, whether good or bad, god loves each and everyone of us. if you remember jesus, who died on the cross of calvary just to save us. can you imagine what he did? a god! our king! just died for us to redeem us from our sins. and save us from burning hell.. you know what? he dont deserve to die on the cross! but he did!! because of us sinners. we should be on that cross with our hands and feet nailed. and slowly we die, but gods love is so amazing. that he send's his only begotten son. to save us from our sins. he deserve all the honor, adorations, and praises from us. so please dont you ever think, that god doesnt love each and everyone of us.. and to those who dont believe that jesus is god..i will pray for you. jesus is the only way to heaven.. on john 14:6 jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 

to those with different religion i have nothing against you, so please respect my post, let us respect each others belief. thanks

thank you for the verse you shared brother dboyeric. im just feeling sad that there are not to many people in this forum who are excited in sharing the word of god. maybe they forget who gave all these things to humanity. without god in our life we are nothing. we should remember that.