Hey guys, so next one. Write down your investment suggestions in cryptos. Which coin would be good for short term (30days) investment and WHY. Technical analysys are not necessary but appreciated. I am going to choose one post that I consider the most valuable (subjective opinion) and reward person who wrote it with 0.1 BTC

my opinion about cryptocurrencies i choose stratis coin because i invested almost 60% of my assets few weeks ago and now my investment earn me 5 times of profit from original investment so i suggest buy this one because it goes up in next few days or weeks current price $5.67 my prediction in coming  1 or two weeks minimum $10 maximum $20 in weeks

I think bch is a great option for investment since it will increase on the future since there will be a lot of demand for this coin

it is start you will see it will down and circuling around about $200 to $250

1 hour ago, bakso said:

I think bch is a great option for investment since it will increase on the future since there will be a lot of demand for this coin

read this news about BCH https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/663/coinbase-bitfinex-and-leading-exchanges-will-reject-bitcoin-cash/ 

after this news Bch down from $740 to almost $430 so think

You can investmen lbc or groestlcoin to trading, because market this crypto very amazing to get big profit. at this moon you can investement with bitconnect or bitcoincash to get money much in 30 day.

this is only recomended crypto for investement.

thanks.:)

For short term, like 30 days, Ethereum (ETH) is the best. The price of ETH was $400 around 6 weeks ago. Then the price dropped to $145 in July 16 and ETH hasn't recovered from that fall yet being at $227 right now.

I think Ethereum is very promising coin and it deserves to cost arond $400 some time later but for now, in 30 days, its price will rise maybe just to $300+. Still pretty good investment if you ask me.

Personally, I think for 30 days the coin you should invest in is Ethereum. Now you may be wondering why? Simple, speculation, currently there is nothing major news worthy in the Ethereum section. But that leads to people thinking it will rise soon and put more money into it causing a pre-mature rise which will cause it to fall shortly after.

Ethereum to me is a purely speculative coin which is centralized shit, the majority of people who buy it right now are the people who want to make profit and hope it rises not the ones interested in the smart contract gimmick.With people constantly thinking it will rise people will continuously buy leading to rises and drops over and over. 

Another thing Ethereum right now is following bitcoin in its tracks in the news section, with some major icons supporting Ethereum it leads to a bunch of sheep buying the coin as well leading to another rise. The sheep don't care about the smart contracts, they care about the money they heard they can earn. 

In total Ethereum is a good coin to buy if your interested in quick profit, when it drops buy and it rises sell. Since Ethereum is a majorly speculative coin it is a perfect example of a buy low sell high coin and one you should keep in mind.

Edited by lolgato

5 minutes ago, lolgato said:

Personally, I think for 30 days the coin you should invest in is Ethereum. Now you may be wondering why? Simple, speculation, currently there is nothing major news worthy in the Ethereum section. But that leads to people thinking it will rise soon and put more money into it causing a pre-mature rise which will cause it to fall shortly after.

Ethereum to me is a purely speculative coin which is centralized shit, the majority of people who buy it right now are the people who want to make profit and hope it rises not the ones interested in the smart contract gimmick.With people constantly thinking it will rise people will continuously buy leading to rises and drops over and over. 

Another thing Ethereum right now is following bitcoin in its tracks in the news section, with some major icons supporting Ethereum it leads to a bunch of sheep buying the coin as well leading to another rise. The sheep don't care about the smart contracts, they care about the money they heard they can earn. 

In total Ethereum is a good coin to buy if your interested in quick profit, when it drops buy and it rises sell. Since Ethereum is a majorly speculative coin it is a perfect example of a buy low sell high coin and one you should keep in mind.

thanks for info but Eth for long term no quick profit in short term it will up and down between $150 to $280  it can down more in future so be aware

Edited by peacekhan
few changes

17 minutes ago, peacekhan said:

thanks for info but Eth for long term no quick profit in short term it will up and down between $150 to $280  it can down more in future so be aware

Bullshit, Eth is for the short term if you go eth for the long term all you can expect is disappointment little profit. Eth is sell when it rises and sell when it drops as fast as you can. Ethereum when it goes long term it will probably only see a little rise in your investment but if you go short term it can massively expand your portfolio.

So, the think about investing in currencies is that for example you have 50 euros and you want to double them, so you want the price of the crypto to be doubled quickly. Investing in bitcoin and ethereum in today's price maybe is not that good idea for 30 days.

The best thing you can do is to choose something cheap that has opportunities to raise fast in the future.

So after some research in the net i found that Ardor and NXT that have much similarities will raise a lot in Q3 2017 because of the Ardor mainnet launch anytime soon.

Ardor  is a blockchain-as-a-service platform that will allow people to utilize  the blockchain technology of NXT through the use of child chains. Since  all processing will be done on the Ardor main chain, child chain  creators won’t need to worry about common issues when creating a  blockchain as well as securing it with enough nodes. Child chains will  be able to utilize features currently seen in NXT such as decentralized  phasing, voting, and trading, as well as be able to interact with other  child chains on the platform, including IGNIS, the first child chain to  be launched. Also Ardor can be referred to as NXT 2.0.

Most people don't know much about Ardor yet and in combination of the features Ardor is offering that are also available with NXT (see below) you can wait the raise of the price soon.

• Aliasing: Initiate transactions with easy names. All aliases will end with a period preceeding the name of the child chain.
  • Data Cloud: Store data securely right on the blockchain. This can be either public or private and is time stamped. 
  • Account Control: Restrict access to an account or prohibit transactions without approval by multiple parties.
  • Monetary System: Create customizable monetary system tokens in addition to the child chain native token.
  • Secure Messaging: Send encrypted messages and files without a centralized system. 
  • CoinShuffle: Optionally allow users to mix funds quickly and efficiently with other users’ funds to further increase privacy.
  • Voting: Decentralized polling for secure and anonymous voting.
  • Plugins: Plugins will be able to be installed to increase and customize functionality.
  • Phasing: Create automatic conditional or unconditional transactions with deferred execution.
  • Marketplace: Have a marketplace where anyone can buy and sell physical and digital items. 

Also because Ardor is in testnet phase, when it will be launched NTX holders will get 0.5 IGNIS coins for free.

So, you have profit from Ardor, from NTX and waiting for future profit in IGNIS.

Also, another good invest that is raising too and started as clone of NTX is NEM (New Economy Movement). Even the client looked like the NXT client. But it was soon rewritten so it became its own legit Cryptocurrency. 

Now that prices are little down is the right time to invest in that four three coins and wait for profit to come!

I hope that info will help you to choose the write coin to invest and make some profit soon!

Edited by ronaldo718

Ethereum is the best.WITH a pricew increase of almost $500 expected in few weeks to come.i think its the best to have come at this time and very much stable at around $220 at the moment  after about 3 weeks

1 hour ago, lolgato said:

Bullshit, Eth is for the short term if you go eth for the long term all you can expect is disappointment little profit. Eth is sell when it rises and sell when it drops as fast as you can. Ethereum when it goes long term it will probably only see a little rise in your investment but if you go short term it can massively expand your portfolio.

lets see but i recommend only stratis coin i have investment in this currency and now my profit 5 times from original investment and still have good future

Well Doge coin has dumpoout so much this last few weeks.,In short time investent i think its best to invest in doge.,within a month theres a high chance that it will pump in and you can really earn big.,As i an typing this message right now the value of 1 doge is 0.0018$ it can possibly go high like 0.003$ per doge.(just my opinion.)

stratis coin yesterday its price was $5.67 and to day now $6.07 gradually increasing now i will sell when its $20 so my investment will be Booom. just check the statistics of this coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/  amazing team so invest gyuz better oppertunity

Edited by peacekhan
edit and post link

13 minutes ago, peacekhan said:

stratis coin yesterday its price was $5.67 and to day now $6.07 gradually increasing now i will sell when its $20 so my investment will be Booom. just check the statistics of this coin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stratis/  amazing team so invest gyuz better oppertunity

if someone buys at $6.07 now to double the price must be $12.14. they don't care if it goes up $0.40. the profit from the buy price is very little. is more worth to buy a coin at $0.10 and increase $0.01-$0.02 per day. also is more likely to go from $0.10 to $0.40 x4 buy price that from $6.07 to $24.28

Edited by ronaldo718

there are so many cryrpto out there as of now, but base on my research. btc is on top, and next to it is etherium, this crypto has been in the market like btc, and its growing rapidly, there is also an analysis that eth. will go over the top with btc, because of its potential, i already witness people getting rich because of eth, and its my second choice of investment probably.

48 minutes ago, ronaldo718 said:

if someone buys at $6.07 now to double the price must be $12.14. they don't care if it goes up $0.40. the profit from the buy price is very little. is more worth to buy a coin at $0.10 and increase $0.01-$0.02 per day. also is more likely to go from $0.10 to $0.40 x4 buy price that from $6.07 to $24.28

no wrong ronaldo718 i dont agree with you usually many coins like Bitsend Bitmark etc not going up very well look at past history of these coins