So cocacola is the winner since he has been the closest. Anyway! Bitcoinani was really close too so I am going to give him a smaller prize too. Also I am going to send some smaller prizes to few more people that have been quite close in my opinion and didn't edit their posts too late. I was supposed to send the prize just to the winner but it's really fun rewarding you guys. Sorry to the rest that have been close also but edited their posts way too late to count them in this giveaway. I am going to send you tips tomorrow evening guys when I'm back home cannot do this from here, so I'm really sorry for the delay!

Next "guess the prize" giveaway starting in 2 days! Thanks to all participants 

16 minutes ago, RollingYourHead said:

So cocacola is the winner since he has been the closest. Anyway! Bitcoinani was really close too so I am going to give him a smaller prize too. Also I am going to send some smaller prizes to few more people that have been quite close in my opinion and didn't edit their posts too late. I was supposed to send the prize just to the winner but it's really fun rewarding you guys. Sorry to the rest that have been close also but edited their posts way too late to count them in this giveaway. I am going to send you tips tomorrow evening guys when I'm back home cannot do this from here, so I'm really sorry for the delay!

i can wait that :) anyway, thanks for the giveaway @RollingYourHead

Edited by cocacola

1 hour ago, RollingYourHead said:

Thank you for that :) buddy

1 hour ago, cocacola said:

i can wait that :) anyway, thanks for the giveaway @RollingYourHead

Congrats bro cheers :)

On 8/9/2017 at 23:35, RollingYourHead said:

Thanks i got the prize buddy :)

On 8/9/2017 at 23:44, cocacola said:

i can wait that :)@RollingYourHead

5 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Why was he banned?

Yeah and he's part of the respected members here too. He's got pending giveaways now. I wonder if he's still active though?