MICRO

📢 We are changing wallets.

Update: 

We will swap wallets before we enable transactions again. Please make sure to get your new deposit address before you make deposits once enabled. 
All deposits to old deposit addresses will be safe but they will need to be credited manually. 

We will resume deposits/withdrawals on Primedice as soon as possible. Probably within 1 hour.

This sounds good and thanks for the heads up.

One small question...I have a deposit set to deposit through prearrangement and have no way to stop it. Does it go to the drinking fund or will I eventually see it?

Its small, but I am betting I am not the only person that may be in that situation. 

You guys can make deposits/ withdrawals now, make sure to generate new deposit address, just click on Deposit button and you will get the new address. If it does not work for you, just refresh the page and try again.

As Micro said, all deposits sent to the old address will be credited manually just contact us on support. 

Thanks.

Took a nap and woke up to this great news! Just made a deposit and a few minutes after, voila! Funds received in my PD balance. That was quick! Thank Sir Micro and the rest of the PD gang. You sure are one heck of a reliable team! Thanks PD. Let's all keep rollin' :)

I unfortunately  send btc to my old address 1JYorNcH3vfMuPJ6Cs5h7QMEbYUWeqdScq now its changed to 1L1EwhgLQ3NvMrqh3BET7Ggiz4TN7zoXVb

please help me and send my btc to this new deposit address. thank y ou

so we can still credited if any transaction goes trough old address ??????

because i put my old addreess PD on signature campaign on bitcointalk,and thats is cant be changed until campaign is finished