ledust

Interview of the week featuring Nimfomanka

ledust    30

Presenting this Week’s interview with the winner of Miss Primedice…. 

ledust: Hello Nimfomanka! Thank you for taking the time to be interviewed.

Nimfomanka: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to talk with you and to tell you a little about myself!

ledust: Congratulations on the 1st place win in the Miss Forum PD contest! Were you surprised by the outcome?

Nimfomanka: Honestly, yes. I did not expect to win with such beautiful girls in the community.

ledust: I notice you speaking in Russian and English, can you tell us a little about yourself and the country you reside in?

Nimfomanka: I live in the Ukraine, Poltava. I love my country and I hope that we will all live well. I work a little and raise my little daughter Zlata. I'm actively looking for my prince to take care of us.

ledust: What is your favorite part of the PrimeDice community?

Nimfomanka: I like all of PrimeDice. I enjoy all the pages from back to cover. :)

ledust: Do you have any hobbies outside of gambling?

Nimfomanka: Yes, I do. I like to discover confident, active, beautiful, strong, wise guys.: X

ledust: What is your favorite genre of music? Would you be willing to share your current favorite song with us? 

Nimfomanka: I listen to calm music, which I find positive. I enjoy listening to Madonna and Justin Timberlake. My favorite song is "My Love" by Timberlake.

ledust: If you won the 100bitcoin jackpot, what would be some of the first things that you would do with your winnings?

Nimfomanka: It would rain for all friends and forum members. I would also like to travel to America, Canada and to the far corners of the world!

ledust: What is your favorite food?

Nimfomanka: My eyes will never be drawn from pizza and sushi. When I see them, everything fades into the background. :)

ledust: Who is the most influential person in your life?

Nimfomanka: My father. He does not live with us, but he is always watching my daughter. 

ledust: What do you believe constitutes true beauty?

Nimfomanka: This is the soul. All of this makes us human. True beauty lies in one’s actions and way of life.

ledust: Who do you think is the sexiest man alive?

Nimfomanka: The most sexy man for me would have to be the Hollywood actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson :x

ledust: If you were isolated on a island and could bring three items, what would they be?

Nimfomanka: Good question. It would be my cosmetic bag, my cellphone and some erotic literature ;p

ledust: A lot of members love to share their pets, do you own any with some pictures of them you would care to share or just some information about them? :)

Nimfomanka: We have a cat. I can not imagine my life without its purring affection.
C9DNTe0.jpg

ledust: If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?

Nimfomanka: As my username suggests, Nymphomaniac, it would be my great love for all people!

Thank you for reading this week’s interview. Everyone has their own unique way of communicating and contributing to Primedice, if you have a story to share please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a good week and enjoy!

• Upvote 8

12 minutes ago, ledust said:

ledust: If you were isolated on a island and could bring three items, what would they be?

Nimfomanka: Good question. It would be my cosmetic bag, my cellphone and some erotic literature ;p

LMAO! I am sorry, I do not want to offend you but this answer is absurdally stupid ;D you get ISOLATED on a island and you bring your cellphone which obviously has no range and you cannot charge it nowhere ;D you bring one BOOK and costmetic bag (which obviously includes way more than just one item) ;D I just fuckin love this interview, it made my day! haha

cocacola    3
25 minutes ago, ledust said:

LOL! good and funny interview :D

Nimfomanka    37
4 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

LMAO! Извините, я не хочу вас оскорблять, но этот ответ абсурдно глуп, D вы получите ИЗОЛИРОВАН на острове, и вы приносите свой мобильный телефон, который, очевидно, не имеет диапазона, и вы не можете его нигде заряжать, D вы приносите одну КНИГУ и мешок с ценными бумагами (Который, очевидно, включает в себя не только один предмет), а просто, черт возьми, люблю это интервью, это сделало мой день! ха-ха

Who told you that the phone only for that would I call? I'm on the phone a lot of games, videos, photos. If it and sit my phone is my memory of who I care about and love. It is absurd? the phone is my connection to the past. This is an absurd?. Don't want to be with you on this island. You are not romantic.

Edited by Nimfomanka
  • Upvote 1

Well actually it is absurd of todays world. You see, people of your age mostly are thinkin about electronics. So having cell phone because of photos in there and takin cosmetics bag on this island is being romantic in your hierarchy of values? I'm glad I am not in your opinion then. You probably misunderstood what means being ISOLATED on that island if you thought you can be with someone else in there lol. Anyway that I am not infantile does not mean I am not romantic. You see, you are 24 (i think i read it somewhere? If i'm wrong then too bad) you have a kid (daughter, right?) and what you bring on that Island? Erotic book, cellphone and cosmetics bag. My point is mature mother would have some sort of survival instinct, which obviously you have not. That's what made me laugh actually. This question may sound like it's just some random question but it says A LOT about person answering it honestly, so it was actually a good question in this interview. It was just freaking funny and obviously I wasn't the only one who got amused by your answer 

• Upvote 1

Nimfomanka    37
9 минут назад, RollingYourHead сказал:

Ну, на самом деле это абсурд современного мира. Понимаете, люди вашего возраста в основном думают об электронике. Итак, сотовый телефон из-за фотографий и мешок косметики takin на этом острове, романтичен в вашей иерархии ценностей? Я рад, что, по вашему мнению, это не так. Вероятно, вы неправильно поняли, что означает «ИЗОЛИРОВАН» на этом острове, если вы считаете, что можете быть с кем-то еще там. Во всяком случае, что я не инфантиль, это не значит, что я не романтик. Понимаете, вам 24 года (я думаю, что я где-то читал? Если я ошибаюсь, то слишком плохо) у вас есть ребенок (дочь, правда?) И то, что вы приносите на этом острове? Эротическая книга, сотовый телефон и косметическая сумка. Моя точка зрения - у зрелой матери будет какой-то инстинкт выживания, которого, очевидно, нет. Вот что заставило меня рассмеяться. Этот вопрос может звучать так, Это просто какой-то случайный вопрос, но он говорит МНОГО о том, что человек отвечает на него честно, поэтому на самом деле это был хороший вопрос в этом интервью. Это было просто смешно и, очевидно, я был не единственным, кто был удивлен ваш ответом 

Ты поймал меня, я согласен. Да, я мать и дочь. Глупый я, даже не думал о ребенке. Очевидно, у меня нет инстинкта выживания. Есть только желание жить.

Bes19    158
4 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

Well actually it is absurd of todays world. You see, people of your age mostly are thinkin about electronics. So having cell phone because of photos in there and takin cosmetics bag on this island is being romantic in your hierarchy of values? I'm glad I am not in your opinion then. You probably misunderstood what means being ISOLATED on that island if you thought you can be with someone else in there lol. Anyway that I am not infantile does not mean I am not romantic. You see, you are 24 (i think i read it somewhere? If i'm wrong then too bad) you have a kid (daughter, right?) and what you bring on that Island? Erotic book, cellphone and cosmetics bag. My point is mature mother would have some sort of survival instinct, which obviously you have not. That's what made me laugh actually. This question may sound like it's just some random question but it says A LOT about person answering it honestly, so it was actually a good question in this interview. It was just freaking funny and obviously I wasn't the only one who got amused by your answer 

Your comment made my day LMAOOO #REALTALK

grats ledust for another successful interview lolol

ravenyvolle    155

You will find your prince someday sweetie just wait and see and don't make it as a hobby:) We may never know maybe he is just lurking around primedice::)

Best of luck and stay cool and pretty:)) 😘 ♥

Nimfomanka    37
11 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Ты найдешь своего принца, когда-нибудь сладкий, просто подожди и посмотри и не сделай это как хобби :) Мы, возможно, никогда не узнаем, может быть, он просто скрывается за первоисточником: :)

Желаем удачи и останемся круто и красиво :)) 😘 ♥

Thank you very much! Let your words be heard by God!:x

• Upvote 1

Devtheory    0

Awesome interview, congratulations.  I like the cat, we learn a lot about a person from their pet. people with cats are usually patient, caring, and misunderstood they enjoy literature and Ironic humor. Same holds true for dog people, it's the ones without a pet in their life you have to worry about :)

Just curious but what got you into bitcoin and PD?

Nimfomanka    37
21 часов назад, Devtheory сказал:

Удивительное интервью, поздравления. Мне нравится кошка, мы много узнаем о человеке от своего питомца. Люди с кошками обычно терпеливы, заботятся и неправильно понимают, что им нравится литература и иронический юмор. То же самое справедливо для собак, это те, у кого нет домашнего животного в своей жизни, вам нужно беспокоиться о:)

Просто любопытно, но что привело вас в биткойн и PD?

Удивительное интервью, поздравления. Мне нравится кошка, мы много узнаем о человеке от своего питомца. Люди с кошками обычно терпеливы, заботятся и неправильно понимают, что им нравится литература и иронический юмор. То же самое справедливо для собак, это те, у кого нет домашнего животного в своей жизни, вам нужно беспокоиться о:)

Просто любопытно, но что привело вас в биткойн и PD?

По правде говоря? Любопытство привело меня к Прайму. Я рад, что остался здесь. Да, мой кот умный и понимает меня, как никто другой.:)

Edited by Nimfomanka