devana316

Primedice Vs Bittsler

7 minutes ago, Nataly said:

Today I tryed to play on Bitsler. Did not liked it at all

my self confuse to like or unlike bitsler,cos sometimes the automated roll is going cracy on bitsler on high bet

Bitsler is owned by the same that ran dadice.com

A notorious site for having scammed users including our own infamous user unixpunk whom managed to make 14btc from the faucet and they proceeded to refuse to pay.

Do not trust! If you make a large amount on the faucet there I wouldn't expect to get paid.

never had any problems with withdrawals there and I havent made smaller withdrawals than 0.2 BTC while deposited once 0.01. Also havent seen nobody there complaining about withdrawal issues. 

Statement: "Do not trust! If you make a large amount on the faucet there I wouldn't expect to get paid." sounds a bit offensive. Not to mention conecting bitsler to dadice without any links to articles or threads where people could verify it by themselves.

1 minute ago, RollingYourHead said:

never had any problems with withdrawals there and I havent made smaller withdrawals than 0.2 BTC while deposited once 0.01. Also havent seen nobody there complaining about withdrawal issues. 

Statement: "Do not trust! If you make a large amount on the faucet there I wouldn't expect to get paid." sounds a bit offensive. Not to mention conecting bitsler to dadice without any links to articles or threads where people could verify it by themselves.

A bit offensive to whom exactly? Heh. I was there when it all happened @RollingYourHead so feel free to assume what you wish.

I think it is hilarious you believe that if there is something nefarious going on there must be some article/thread out there describing such.

5 minutes ago, RollingYourHead said:

That sounds funny the way you talk.. I have played DaDice and I was scammed when they decided to close the site (around 3 weeks before "DaDice V2", aka Bitsler, releases). The funniest thing is that when Bitsler released we still could log in our old DaDice accounts, which still had the same power level, and after they realised their fail they did shut down the site for a couple hours to fix this. Also the brazilian admin Bitsler has is the same admin DaDice had.. Coincidence?

PS: Just to make clear, I was an investor on DaDice (not much but still an investor)

I am more likely to be seen on PD, but enjoy some of the other game options there, and of course since I am constantly muted there BY THE OWNER, I tend to enjoy making him PAY ME when i deposit very little and withdraw usually 10x what i put in..LOL

12 hours ago, devana316 said:

my self confuse to like or unlike bitsler,cos sometimes the automated roll is going cracy on bitsler on high bet

yesterday I hited about 8000 satoshi from faucet, then busted all in 1 minute on authomated roll, but hited also in automat

14 hours ago, Morros said:

My preference is PD

Me too @Morros. Love PD forever!

11 hours ago, cocacola said:

sure i choose PD! more friendly and funny community:x and a lot giveawayB|

Very very friendly community. I agree with you @cocacola confused avatar is pepsi.

Edited by Han2x