Sign in to follow this  
Soldier1943

Pitbully for mod !!!!

Pretty sure people can send out their resumé if they are keen and feel like they want to contribute on primedice/forum.

It's not because there are currently no open positions you can't apply. When there are open spots, I'm sure they will consider everyone who applied.

I don't feel like this actually had to be made into a fresh topic. If pitbully wants to apply for mod, he can always do so.

12 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Pretty sure people can send out their resumé if they are keen and feel like they want to contribute on primedice/forum.

It's not because there are currently no open positions you can't apply. When there are open spots, I'm sure they will consider everyone who applied.

I don't feel like this actually had to be made into a fresh topic. If pitbully wants to apply for mod, he can always do so.

...and if @Pitbully would want to be Mod he would have sent his CV to the PD staff already ... That is something that is in his hands only and I wonder if he was asked in regards to this before this topic was posted...

Edited by ullikah
correction

22 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

Agreed with Kristoffff, closing this one for now. ^_^