devana316

first deposit and busted it all

a few days ago i make depo 0.005 btc at my account on primedice

i roll automated with min base 100 chance 49% on lose.

seems not lucky for me,iam not checked at on lose,so the bet is bigger and bigger till it bust 

Gotta be very careful with automated betting since it can eat up your balance fast!  I'd try manual betting until you get comfortable with a method to try auto with, and then start with a lower base bet to be safer.

sorry to hear that but sadly this happens alot. try to be careful with betting. specially auto bet, and don't get disappointed soon ;) hope you win big next time

Same thing happened on me with my first depo on PD 3 months ago lol I was a newbie on dice game and i use 2x since i don't have any idea abot strategies. I deposited. 02 and busted it all for like 20 minutes xD My base bet was 10k sats and times two every lose. Now i use risky strat like 9x or 11x and win big time.

7 hours ago, insane12 said:

Same  here  I deposited first time 0.009 btc but lost  all  on pd I hope i will in future some

you will..Just dont be in a hurry. Good luck with your future bets!

On 7/29/2017 at 21:06, devana316 said:

a few days ago i make depo 0.005 btc at my account on primedice

i roll automated with min base 100 chance 49% on lose.

seems not lucky for me,iam not checked at on lose,so the bet is bigger and bigger till it bust 

Autobetting will really kill your Bankroll esp when your basebet and increase on loss is high too.
It's a suicide..Well better luck next time mate. try mixing some bet techniques with manual you'll get better :) Goodluck

It happens alot devana ! doing martingale with 100 sats base and 49% chance is really hard to not bust ! You should never do autobet with low bankroll and that too martingale ! Always prefer doing bets manually and start with a lower base bet according to your bankroll ! Good luck for future bets !