Bes19

Legit Mining site?

Hello guys! I just wanna ask if anyone of you tried Mining-Fleex and Rapidminers? If so, is it legit and paying? Coz as what i've heard some people said it is legit but some say it's not paying so i'am really confuse. I want to invest on both mining site but i can't get a credible feedback. I don't want my money to go on waste. So if anyone of you ever tried this please leave a comment. Thank you!

If you're not sure sis bes better not to invest maybe it's just a waste of time & money if you do so, much better if you roll that here you're risk is on your hands LOL xD

On 29.07.2017 at 04:33, merlyn22 said:

mining is like gambling .. i have try also mining i buy hash in the end no more pay.. atleast in gambling if i win i can cash out much better not to mining sis 

you do not understand what mining is then. You are not mining, you are investing in ponzi schemes.

@Bes19 hey Bes there is no such thing as cloud mining, things like this just do not exist. If you want to mine you gotta buy hardware for it. I have 4 rigs myself. They are digging right now ETH+ETC+Decred coins each. 12x Radeon rx 580 each, which gives me over 1.2Gh/s of total power in ETH/ETC mining, but you know you can buy cheaper hardware for mining. You can get pretty decent hardware for 7k$ which would be able to give you a profit of +- 700-800$ a month. 

5 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

you do not understand what mining is then. You are not mining, you are investing in ponzi schemes.

@Bes19 hey Bes there is no such thing as cloud mining, things like this just do not exist. If you want to mine you gotta buy hardware for it. I have 4 rigs myself. They are digging right now ETH+ETC+Decred coins each. 12x Radeon rx 580 each, which gives me over 1.2Gh/s of total power in ETH/ETC mining, but you know you can buy cheaper hardware for mining. You can get pretty decent hardware for 7k$ which would be able to give you a profit of +- 700-800$ a month. 

But the problem is internet connection here in my country is as slow as a turtle. Is it possible to use it with a slow connection? Yeah i really thought cloud mining is fake. 

well it does not have to be super hyper fast for mining, but reaching around 30-40ms ping would be a good thing. It's not like a bit slower connection will drastically lower your profits but yea you don't want to have that bad connection which would interupt mining. I could tell you step by step how to build such computer, which parts of it would be economically best choices, could help you with overclocking of GPUs and setting software correctly but you know you need at least 4-5k$ to make it sensfully profitable.

15 minutes ago, RollingYourHead said:

well it does not have to be super hyper fast for mining, but reaching around 30-40ms ping would be a good thing. It's not like a bit slower connection will drastically lower your profits but yea you don't want to have that bad connection which would interupt mining. I could tell you step by step how to build such computer, which parts of it would be economically best choices, could help you with overclocking of GPUs and setting software correctly but you know you need at least 4-5k$ to make it sensfully profitable.

That would be a very costly investment. To have 4-5k$ or shall we say in our currency Php.250000 is out of bounds. Thank you for the info though! That's roughly 2 BTC. I'd recommend to @Bes19 to invest on altcoin tradings.

54 minutes ago, RollingYourHead said:

I do like mining rig but the problem is it's very costly. I must save a lot for it. Thank you i appreciate your help :)

39 minutes ago, zale023 said:

That would be a very costly investment. To have 4-5k$ or shall we say in our currency Php.250000 is out of bounds. Thank you for the info though! That's roughly 2 BTC. I'd recommend to @Bes19 to invest on altcoin tradings.

Yeah trading is good but i'm still learning. I'm still confuse on what coins should i buy lol

2 hours ago, Bes19 said:

I do like mining rig but the problem is it's very costly. I must save a lot for it. Thank you i appreciate your help :)

Yeah trading is good but i'm still learning. I'm still confuse on what coins should i buy lol

If you want to mine ETH and other coins then I recommend you to visit this site and here's my referral link https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=728439

i think cloud mining is mostly scam with no to low profit, mining equipment without roi like ~19 month for roi on eobot? thats scam, its just scam..
get a decend equipment with a roi (depends on exchange rates like 150 days (or 6-7 month), after roi keep mining, sell equipment, buy new one etc. etc. 
mining is not "fast profit" its a business.. you need to check prices of coins switch to best profit etc. etc. on a dailly basis, its much calculation and alot time consuming. 

if you really want profit, go for own hardware or go trading ^^ never go cloud mining 

zale and his ref link lol ;) 

Bes if you don't have the money to invest in mining equipment + tou internet suck, don't do it and don't go for cloud mining imho. Like derghost said it's mostly scam or you'll be only profitable after more than a year or 2 ... and only if the crypto you mine is still at the same price and don't drop.

Eobot with no investment is possible but it will take you months/years to have something decent. One of my friend has 10 GH/s after ... i don't know how many months to claim faucet every day. Not worth the time.

Still imho the best option is to read some books about trading and go to Bittrex, Poloniex or another trading website. You can start small with few $ on a small crypto who double his price and increment after every good deal you make.

Important Note: 'Mining' is differrent from 'Cloudmining'

Mining is having your own rig and using its own hashpower to mine.

Cloudmining is like renting hashpower for mining within a certain period of time (contract) like 1year more or less.

I can say that, I've tried Hashflare.io as a cloudmining site for Dash (X11) just for 3$ way back 6mos. and I already had my ROI since dash had gradually increase its value.
it is a good thing tho 

The site looks legit , i also researched a little about it and found some mixed reviews about it . The only way to find out is that someone might invest and tell if it works ! I might try to invest in the website and if i could get the withdrawal i will be back here with results !