neevebank

when do you know you have a gambling problem

i have seen gambling cripple some friends before...

when do you think you have to admit you have a gambling problem... at first signs, or at rock bottom?

13 hours ago, zale023 said:

When you notice the signs then probably you're at the middle of going to the rock bottom. I was gonna hit rock bottom when I was chasing my negative profit.

This is really important, chase the negative profit usually ends up REALLY bad because you arent thinking clearly when doing it.

I notice i have a gambling problem when i cant control my self to gamble eventhough im loosing a lot i dont want to take a break and having anciety that i will try again coz this time i will win and then repeat the cycle coz busted all over again. Grr. 

On 7/29/2017 at 00:57, neevebank said:

i have seen gambling cripple some friends before...

when do you think you have to admit you have a gambling problem... at first signs, or at rock bottom?

When you start to spend more time online rather than living your life offline ! I say i am addicted to gambling ! because i spend my whole day on pd and stake ! but it can be controlled and must be controlled  i think !

You basically know you have a problem if you ask yourself if you have a problem. There is enough of a issue for you to reflect on the problem and trigger thoughts on the issue. Will suggest that a gambling forum is not the place to ask if you have a problem or not, most reinforce that you do not have a issue or reverse and give no middle ground.

If you think you have one, google and there is a checklist to compare against. 

I had the gambling problem when I was winning and being greedy until i bust it all. That day I deposited around 2x of $50 worth of bitcoin a total of $100 on my PD account in just 1 day.
I was winning consistently but then there's the catch, primedice is always like that, they will let you win and win and win but then when you go all out or max it out, boom... all your balance turns to zero...

Gambling is problem only when you put necessary money into it. For example , I work as a freelancer on various sites and earn. I then buy things and games I like with the money. Now for example I wanna buy something thats 30$ and I have earnt $70 in a day. I would save $30 for the thing I wanna buy, $20 in savings for future use and then with $20 I will buy bitcoins and play on PD. It's not a risky thing because even if I bust, I will not go bankrupt. But if I say buy bitcoins for $70 totally even when I know if I bust I will not be able to buy and get what I need, that's when the problem arises. And if not stopped, the addiction with eat up the brain xD:P