Nataly

My YouTube Cooking Channel

3 hours ago, Nataly said:

Hi guys. Exept, that I like to play on PD, I like to cook very much and I have cooking channel - Tasty Cooking. Please, welcome

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd62OLAq2llqeEgPyLDZXPw

TY very much @Nataly, you have an incredible quantity of high-quality videos there !!!

So far watched 3 or 4, its going to take me a lifetime to look at them all, but I´m gonna do it, they are very good.

I love to cook, I don´t usually follow others recipees exactly, I like to experiment, but you always get nice ideas looking what other ppl do.

55 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

TY very much @Nataly, you have an incredible quantity of high-quality videos there !!!

So far watched 3 or 4, its going to take me a lifetime to look at them all, but I´m gonna do it, they are very good.

I love to cook, I don´t usually follow others recipees exactly, I like to experiment, but you always get nice ideas looking what other ppl do.

Wow, thank you so so much :-) you melt my heart :-)

51 minutes ago, Kurian said:

nataly cook and the gambler.. nice channel .. i subscribed.

Thank you so much, kurian, happy to see you there :-)

WOW!!! before clicking that link, I thought you only have a few hundred subs but you got 11k!!! now im one of them.. keep it up ma'am

50 minutes ago, reusue said:

Good skills you have mam, keep up the good cooking!

25 minutes ago, mgod said:

WOW!!! before clicking that link, I thought you only have a few hundred subs but you got 11k!!! now im one of them.. keep it up ma'am

15 minutes ago, Bitcoinani said:

I lobe cooking channels will surely subscribe that :)

Thank you so so much guys. I am always happy to have new friends :-)

On 7/28/2017 at 16:10, Nataly said:

Hi guys. Exept, that I like to play on PD, I like to cook very much and I have cooking channel - Tasty Cooking. Please, welcome

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd62OLAq2llqeEgPyLDZXPw

Wow you've got a really nice YouTube channel !And i love eating more than cooking but your channel have many delicious stuff ! Might try cooking some by myself if i could :P ! Will definitely subscribe and share your channel to more people ! Good luck and keep doing the great work you are doing !

WOW Nice! Приятно удивлен) 11к подписчиков!!!Amazing!  Партнерка у тебя подключена? Если нет, помогу с подключением

For those that don´t understand russian, Oleg is saying that he is learning to cook too, he is trying now to boil eggs.

And next week probably will try to boil hotdogs too.

TY Google translator.

9 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

For those that don´t understand russian, Oleg is saying that he is learning to cook too, he is trying now to boil eggs.

TY Google translator.

Ahahahah. no no This is not true lol, Do not believe him :D:D

57 minutes ago, Kurian said:

@Nataly i'm always watch your youtube videos there are so many mouth watering dishes there... i suggest you should try some Indian cuisines.. 

Thank you so much :) You are from India, rigth? I have a lot of subscribers from India, more than other countries

48 minutes ago, OlegBarca said:

WOW Nice! Приятно удивлен) 11к подписчиков!!!Amazing!  Партнерка у тебя подключена? Если нет, помогу с подключением

У меня еще русскоязычный канал есть, аналогичный. там 14k подписчиков, партнерка есть AIR

26 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

TY Google translator.

Loool maverick. Fck google translate, you are the best :D

50 minutes ago, rack001 said:

Wow you've got a really nice YouTube channel !And i love eating more than cooking but your channel have many delicious stuff ! Might try cooking some by myself if i could :P ! Will definitely subscribe and share your channel to more people ! Good luck and keep doing the great work you are doing !

Sounds good, look forward for your rewiev of some meals :)

1 hour ago, Jenn09 said:

Nice one Nataly :) Keep it up! I  subscribe to you frm now on. I love to cook also. :)

Thank you so much dear :) I really appreciate it

2 minutes ago, Nataly said:

Thank you so much :) You are from India, rigth? I have a lot of subscribers from India, more than other countries

У меня еще русскоязычный канал есть, аналогичный. там 14k подписчиков, партнерка есть AIR

yeah i'm from India.. you deserve compliment.. i'm going to try chicken nuggets.. it's not commonly available in India.. 

Just now, Kurian said:

yeah i'm from India.. you deserve compliment.. i'm going to try chicken nuggets.. it's not commonly available in India.. 

Oh, nuggets are great, trust me :) It is not common in Moldova too, we eat this only in McDonalds

Just now, Nataly said:

Oh, nuggets are great, trust me :) It is not common in Moldova too, we eat this only in McDonalds

same here difficult to find Mc donald and KFC here in India everywhere.. only available in top cities.. I should definitely try some other recipes by you.. I'm not a good cook but i enjoy trying something new. 

Just now, Kurian said:

same here difficult to find Mc donald and KFC here in India everywhere.. only available in top cities.. I should definitely try some other recipes by you.. I'm not a good cook but i enjoy trying something new. 

We have  Mc donald and KFC only in capital as well, so eat them not so often. But homemade nuggets even better

18 hours ago, mmhaimhai said:

Nice work nataly Ill try your some your recipe one by one. Thanks for this.

Sounds good dear :-) Here is my last video