Bes19

9900x on fire!

I was so frustrated about my losses yesterday and i tried to chase my negative profit again (as usual) lol So from .007 i was down to 80k using 9x strategy with 500 bb. I was so unlucky from Morning till night. So i told myself i will hunt 9900x from my last 80k balance. On 200+ rolls i darn hit it and i was like OOOOMMMGGGG!! Usually my bet whenever i'm hunting is atleast 500 satoshi but last night it was only 100 satoshi coz i already lose a lot before i hunt. I'm still thankful coz i get back my .007 loss and got a .002 profit. I had a very good sleep :PxD:D

P.S i might have my 3rd giveaway soon so stay tune ;)

received_1607037615981781-1.png

31 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Congrats on winning on 9900x @Bes19. That's a lucky feat :)

Thank you ^^ 

31 minutes ago, gwapoman said:

great roll..never hit that x9900 but will try it soon.

Thanks. It's a very rare roll and you just need so much luck i guess. Good luck ^^

20 minutes ago, ullikah said:

Congrats... so quickly the tides can change... Thats a very good "hunt".

Thank you :) Yes a very good hunt indeed. I was thinking what if i stick with my starting bet of 500 sats lol

4 minutes ago, ktfor57 said:

So lucky !! congrts Bes

Thank you ;) Hopefully i win today lol I didn't withdraw last night coz my goal is .02 before i withdraw hehe

3 hours ago, Bes19 said:

I was so frustrated about my losses yesterday and i tried to chase my negative profit again (as usual) lol So from .007 i was down to 80k using 9x strategy with 500 bb. I was so unlucky from Morning till night. So i told myself i will hunt 9900x from my last 80k balance. On 200+ rolls i darn hit it and i was like OOOOMMMGGGG!! Usually my bet whenever i'm hunting is atleast 500 satoshi but last night it was only 100 satoshi coz i already lose a lot before i hunt. I'm still thankful coz i get back my .007 loss and got a .002 profit. I had a very good sleep :PxD:D

P.S i might have my 3rd giveaway soon so stay tune ;)

received_1607037615981781-1.png

You are lucky to hit that. I try to do that when I am losing but I dont hit anything even with more than 500 bets. 

Wow congrats sis. Im tired also of hunting that 9900x. 200k  can hunt maybe i need to hunt it whole day .hahahaur so lucky

4 hours ago, zale023 said:

I tried hunting 9900x and 990x hours ago. Didn't have enough luck. Closest hit so far is only 99.64 :/

It's really hard. I think it was like my 4th time to hit from the day i played on PD lol

4 hours ago, Solicitor said:

congrats on the great hit bes19 :D

Thank you ;) Good luck

2 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

Nice one bes :) Your so lucky. keep it up, wishing you more luck on your hunting :)

Aww you're so sweet sis Thank you. I wish you more luck aswell <3

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

I'm hunting it for more than months after the presto story. But still didn't hit it. I hit 990x already. That's my goal now to hit it with sooner. You're very luck girl. Congrats to you. Nice Luck.

Thanks :) Yeah it's very hard to hit this kind of roll. It was like my 4th time from the day i started on PD. Good luck to you hope you hit it one day :)

25 minutes ago, neya said:

Wow congrats sis. Im tired also of hunting that 9900x. 200k  can hunt maybe i need to hunt it whole day .hahahaur so lucky

Thanks sissy. Yes you can try with atleast 100k-200k and start with 100 bb. Just leave it on autobet and put - so it would stop whenever you hit green. Hehe Good luck sissy!

13 minutes ago, kirito said:

wow lucky :D great job my dear <3

Thanks dearest lolol

10 minutes ago, akosiasin said:

Congrats dear!

Thank you dearest! Hahaha

7 minutes ago, Thugstream said:

Wooahh Nice Shot Girl!!! xDD

Goodluck

ThugStream

Thanks boy! Good luck ;)

12 hours ago, jimzonic said:

A good hit indeed. Very nice on doing some risk on your last bankroll. :D

Thanks! yeah it's a do or die thing lol

12 hours ago, HJIe6 said:

Wow, nice hit, congrats!

Thank you. Good luck!

12 hours ago, singpays said:

good hit try more :)

Thanks! I'm trying to hit it twice in a day but it's super hard sonce it's a rare roll lol

7 hours ago, kwetiaw said:

I'm spending about 0.02 with 1000 satoshi / bet for hunting 9900x still no luck from my side

Anyway congrats for winning :x

Thank you! I wish you hit it one day ;) Good luck