rack001

Post your daily schedule !

A person's daily schedule tell a lot about them and also reflects ones personality ! And over that helps understanding each other !

So i would really love if some people share their daily schedules :P and what do you like to do most in your day  !I would also like if mods , streamers , and support staff also post !

17 hours ago, rack001 said:

A person's daily schedule tell a lot about them and also reflects ones personality ! And over that helps understanding each other !

So i would really love if some people share their daily schedules :P and what do you like to do most in your day  !I would also like if mods , streamers , and support staff also post !

well, i wake up, eat, surf the net, go out, eat, workout, watch movie, surf the internet, eat and sleep ? 

Pretty boring yeah 

damm it's a funny subject yea.

I wake up mostly at 5am, go for runnin`, first meal 6am, starting to work in front of my computer (on regular stocks), 9:30 second meal, 10 am I am goin to gym (5 days a week). 12:30 back to work + 3rd meal, 15:30 4th meal, 18:30 fifth meal. 19:00-21:00 jiujitsu(classic) training. Mondays and Thursdays (Gi), Tuesdays and Fridays (no Gi - grappling). 6th meal at 21:45. But you know stocks do not work in weekends so I just have gym at 10am and there comes my weekend after that! My woman has enough of me with this schedule and she comes back from work at 3pm and still I am the one who's cooking at home!

Cheers

Well is not like I have a right time to do most all the things in my day.. I know the things I must do (be there in @OlegBarca @Bubbura @shinjo and now @Yaronovich stream, even when I don't chat) and that's all.. as my real life job is about myself I can decide in what time I really want to work

Also I am taking as an addiction again to play 1-2 games of League of Legends with some friends or watch some random videos (most all about music) right after Oleg's stream.. and well, I also have been sleeping A LOT lately as I need it :P

Morning - wake up, prefer breakfast, feed my kids, prefer their things to school, Eat, Nap, Wake Up, PC/Cellphone, Prepare for lunch

Lunch - Eat, PC/Computer, Do household chores, Do some mild exercise, Take a bath

Dinner - prefer dinner, Eat, Rest for a while watching Tv/Cellphone, Take a shower, Sleep

I wake up early in the morning then start doing my tasks right away. After that I will face my laptop for some minutes/hours then go to the city for my daily work. Go home then face my laptop until dawn to continue doing my online tasks. That's my cycle. 

On 7/25/2017 at 19:23, rack001 said:

For me, when I wake...i eat, dress up and go to work,,, surf the internet when I get back from work.. 

Wake up, The children to school, my animals, I had my coffee, I came a check in the internet, I worked on an order, I washed clothes, I had lunch and now, worked one more time, watch a movie or episode series, take my kids at the school, play video game, dinner, read and sleep,
If you consider the childrens and animals, its tottaly random my daily schedule xD The pros to home office

wake up,, shower,, breakfast,, going to university to work,,, taking a lunch,, going back to work,, going back home,,, drinking coffee,, connecting,, and gambling,, checking if i have some woks for studies,, eating dinner,, coming back to PD,, then sleep,,, thats how i spend my day,,,,

On 13/04/2018 at 13:34, shary said:

wake up,, shower,, breakfast,, going to university to work,,, taking a lunch,, going back to work,, going back home,,, drinking coffee,, connecting,, and gambling,, checking if i have some woks for studies,, eating dinner,, coming back to PD,, then sleep,,, thats how i spend my day,,,,

do you like work in an universty? ( i dont believe yet u are an adult xD