CntryBoy

From 0.15 deposit to 0.6 in about 4 hours

I couple of days ago, I deposited 0.15 on another site and decided to start off playing 990x.  I hit 9 990x winners within the first 2000 rolls and started changing it up a bit from there.  Granted, I played pretty risky strats, but managed to turn it into 0.6 within 4 hours, so I cashed out 0.5 and proceeded to bust the rest over the next 2 days.  By far the best run I've had at dice luck wise in quite a long time!

You did the right thing - Cash out while you're ahead!
Congrats on the .5 profit, and much luck with profiting more in the future :)

9 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I couple of days ago, I deposited 0.15 on another site and decided to start off playing 990x.  I hit 9 990x winners within the first 2000 rolls and started changing it up a bit from there.  Granted, I played pretty risky strats, but managed to turn it into 0.6 within 4 hours, so I cashed out 0.5 and proceeded to bust the rest over the next 2 days.  By far the best run I've had at dice luck wise in quite a long time!

Good for you.I wish I can do that too but no im too greedy ?

51 minutes ago, zale023 said:

Did you increase your starting bet each time you loss? Or you just did constant base bet on 990x? Congrats with your win! Having a 0.6 from 0.015 is already big :)

I was running it for 200-250 rolls at a time with, started with a 1k bb and increase .2% on loss and switching over/under on every win.