Jump to content
Isildur

HungerGames: Q&A + Whitelist&Blacklist

Recommended Posts

54 minutes ago, Bojana said:

HungerGames is back, ppl, feel free to post your username here and you will be checked if eligible and added. Please, notice that the requirements have been changed, in order to prevent the abuse :) 

Enjoy!

25 BTC??? It even got harder to be whitelisted :( I hope they add eligibility for those who tipped HG, e.g. 0.01+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

25 BTC??? It even got harder to be whitelisted :( I hope they add eligibility for those who tipped HG, e.g. 0.01+.

It used to be VIPs only... The requirements have been lowered and there was a lot of abuse due to this. We might reconsider to add some additional/different ones as well, but for now it is 25BTCs plus 250 Forum activity. ;) "Hunger Games is not a right, it is a privilege!" :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Para, you are a VIP, you should have been added automatically :)

Yes, but I still can not play in HungerGames. Can you check my status, please? 

Edited by PARANORMAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see some changes to filter out the people that where spamming to get into this. Is it possible to have chatbot tell people they are no longer on whitelist or send them to the new requirements? Seen people confused and think it would stifle potential drama or issues. Would also help new accounts learn where to go to read rules and such. 

Was curious myself and downloaded white and black wondering what was up before reading new rules. Just presumed I had been a naughty boy in some way and had it coming.

Just a thought, nothing dire or pressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Blindme said:

Nice to see some changes to filter out the people that where spamming to get into this. Is it possible to have chatbot tell people they are no longer on whitelist or send them to the new requirements? Seen people confused and think it would stifle potential drama or issues. Would also help new accounts learn where to go to read rules and such. 

Was curious myself and downloaded white and black wondering what was up before reading new rules. Just presumed I had been a naughty boy in some way and had it coming.

Just a thought, nothing dire or pressing.

Actually, @Blindme, this has been in the pipeline, but it would mean some major update, some investment and shutting it off for a while again :| Nice idea, but not applicable at the moment, at least imo. For now, ppl are referred to this thread and we will check their status. I will do some run up of the both lists to adjust it to the new requirements, and if you fulfil the required, add you on a white one as well, gimme a day or two to establish all details with Isil ;) 

On 09/11/2017 at 16:10, Bitcoinani said:

Am i in hungergames?

Username: Bitcoinani :)

Will check when in the office tomorrow :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Actually, @Blindme, this has been in the pipeline, but it would mean some major update, some investment and shutting it off for a while again :| Nice idea, but not applicable at the moment, at least imo. For now, ppl are referred to this thread and we will check their status. I will do some run up of the both lists to adjust it to the new requirements, and if you fulfil the required, add you on a white one as well, gimme a day or two to establish all details with Isil ;) 

Will check when in the office tomorrow :$

Okay thanks boj :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Asombroso, @MegaBetzZz@Lexus19@iwant1btc and @Noahbreezy, sorry, you are ineligible for now :/ Also, all of the Forum newbies, you need to have minimum 250 posts here as well :) 
@PARANORMAL, @Faris and @Bitcoinani are on the whitelist! :) 

@Blindme, you're not on the whitelist, but your suggestion was actually accepted and the pipeline has been moved. HungerGames are getting the long needed maintenance and an upgrade to have a better interaction with the users on chat. They will be offline for a while again, and we do not have an approximated time for this, but we appreciate your patience on the matter, since the bot will be restored with better functions and user interaction :) 

@showrov1993 added, you will be able to play them as soon as they are restored. Please, improve your Forum count gradually as well ;) 

Locking the thread for now! Thank you for your trust! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HG has been hold for while now because of issues and reasons, some of them being personal, some of them not being personal, won't go into depth about it. 

There was a point were some of the funds got stolen/lost/missing, but that has been paid back out of my own pocket and no, I didn't take the bacon for myself.

As everyone knows HG was thought out by ledust, he started working on the code, and unixpunk finished it and has always done the  updates as well.

For those that don't know, there came a point where HG got stale, there wasn't enough coin to run it continually, the players spammed ledust and unixpunk till the point of them not wanting to run it anymore. API was also changing a lot back then* etc.

I spoke to ledust and unix about taking it off of their hands, so they could rest a while and they agreed. Since then I've primarily been running it and talking to unixpunk and bojana about the updates where they are needed. (just some history for context)

Bojana has put in a lot of effort to get HG steady funds, so every time you see it being tipped by one of the support, that's because of her. She has helped weed out many abusers and leeches and has been very active in this regard.

So if you are added in the whitelist or have played it before, always remember to say thanks to the *Fathers* of HG, and the *mother of dragons* in helping with it all.. Ledust, UnixPunk, bojana..

Most of the problems are sorted out and we will be running it again. Will handle or try to handle any new ones that come along. The update that I was hoping for, hasn't happened yet, but fingers crossed, it might still come :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2017 at 23:57, Isildur said:

Q: How do I get added to the whitelist?
A: More than 25 bitcoin wagered, 250 Forum activity and a one year old account with 10k messages on chat (All three must be fulfilled!). VIPs are added automatically.

HungerGames are back, and the new requirements are the ones quoted above. All those who do not meet them, have been removed from the list. Be active on chat and earn those 250 Forum posts (without spamming, please!), it is not that hard. Contact Isiildur, Vladimir, Milan and me for adding you, or apply directly here on the thread, and we will check your status, and let you know within a day max if you're eligible ;) One account per person, VIPs get to chose which one they wanna play from :) Thank you for your understanding, and @Isildur for his kind words :P 

Let the Games begin! Choose wisely ;) 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×