Isildur

HungerGames: Q&A + Whitelist&Blacklist

On 23/7/2017 at 16:57, Isildur said:

Feeling hungry? Feeling lucky? Look no further!
Common Questions:

Q: What is HungerGames/HG?
A: High/low bot made by the community for the community.
--
Q: What's the origin story here?
A: Game concept by ledust, code written by UnixPunk.
--
Q: What is the HG whitelist?
A: A list of usernames, of all the users that are allowed to play.
--
Q: How do I get added to the whitelist?
A: More than 10 btc wagered OR more than 10 000 messages sent in chat OR more than 1000 posts sent in forum OR have an account from 2014 or earlier.
--
Q: What is the HG blacklist?
A: A List of users that have been banned from playing the HG.
--
Q: I sent HG a PM but it said in chat that "a suitable volunteer wasn't found".
A: You have reached your maximum alloted turns to play (usually 5 per day), you are not on the whitelist or you have not been active enough in chat.
--
Q: How does HG pick tributes? 
A: Randomly.
--
Q: What is the deathlist?
A: If you choose high or low and lose, then you can't play for x-amount of time.
--
Q: When will I be removed from the deathlist?
A: Depends on the settings HG is being run on at the time.(usually 15 minutes)
--
Q: Can I tip/donate to HG?
A: Sure, just send a tip to HungerGames. You will be notified of the total amount you've tipped so far.
--
Q: I pass the eligibility requirements, who can I ask to add me?
A: Post your primedice username in this thread and you should be added within 24 hours (probably sooner) if you are eligible.
--
Q: How do I ignore HG?
A: /ignore HungerGames. Posting that in chat will ignore all messages from HG.

--
Q: is it possible to check how much I have donated to HG?
A: Type (~donations) in the chat OR send a pm to HG (/pm HungerGames ~donations) and you will receive a pm with the total amount of donations that you have sent.

whitelist_2017-08-06.txt

blacklist_2017-08-06.txt

are these lists updated?

@BabyLund added

@vinka76 the list is not final yet, it will still change in the future. Most important thing is to be active, and friendly/fun in general ~ easiest way to get added even if those requirements have not been met. Example: back when I was new, unixpunk added me even though I was not a VIP (requirements at the time), oodlecoins has been removed, she is eligible, but not friendly at all to a lot of players. So, in this reguard, that list is not 100% final and updated yet no 

@maverick528 You are not whitelisted, so there would be no purpose of blacklisting you

@skanderkrid not eligible

@grifter not eligble

24 minutes ago, Isildur said:

@maverick528 You are not whitelisted, so there would be no purpose of blacklisting you

For me it has a purpose, believe me.

I was whitelisted on the previous month.

Now I´m on the limbo list, not on white and not on black. Next month, who knows?.

And ofc  I´m sure there is a very very good reason behind it, but im just not interested in knowing it.

I don´t like to be a toy on somebody else´s hands, I prefer to make my own decisions, good or bad.

So please put me on the blacklist, and if u can, put "user requested" next to my username so that I don´t have to answer questions later about why I´m there...

TY.

1 minute ago, maverick528 said:

For me it has a purpose, believe me.

I was whitelisted on the previous month.

Now I´m on the limbo list, not on white and not on black. Next month, who knows?.

And ofc  I´m sure there is a very very good reason behind it, but im just not interested in knowing it.

I don´t like to be a toy on somebody else´s hands, I prefer to make my own decisions, good or bad.

So please put me on the blacklist, and if u can, put "user requested" next to my username so that I don´t have to answer questions later about why I´m there...

TY.

hello mavz, ^_^ bro there's no need to put you on blacklist bro, just stay cool, just like what i first empression on you ^_^

@maverick528 You can't be blacklisted if you are not whitelisted, being blacklisted, means you are on the whitelist as well. You have been removed completely by one of the HG admins. Meaning, you are for the most part, gone for good. The HG admin that added/removed you hasn't said anything to me, so doubt anything will come of it either.

@GodBlessU added, he might of tried at some point when HG was not online

Just now, Isildur said:

@zale023 because one of the HG admins have blacklisted you. I'm not sure what the exact reason is though. Usually it's bad behavior or something ..

Pretty sure I don't have a misconduct on PD chat. You can ask some of the people there. I even help those new members that are astray. Anyway if it is the case then. Thanks for responding. 

5 hours ago, Isildur said:

@maverick528 You can't be blacklisted if you are not whitelisted, being blacklisted, means you are on the whitelist as well. You have been removed completely by one of the HG admins. Meaning, you are for the most part, gone for good. The HG admin that added/removed you hasn't said anything to me, so doubt anything will come of it either.

OK.

HG ignored from now on.

On 7/24/2017 at 05:57, Isildur said:

Feeling hungry? Feeling lucky? Look no further!
Common Questions:

Q: What is HungerGames/HG?
A: High/low bot made by the community for the community.
--
Q: What's the origin story here?
A: Game concept by ledust, code written by UnixPunk.
--
Q: What is the HG whitelist?
A: A list of usernames, of all the users that are allowed to play.
--
Q: How do I get added to the whitelist?
A: More than 10 btc wagered OR more than 10 000 messages sent in chat OR more than 1000 posts sent in forum OR have an account from 2014 or earlier.
--
Q: What is the HG blacklist?
A: A List of users that have been banned from playing the HG.
--
Q: I sent HG a PM but it said in chat that "a suitable volunteer wasn't found".
A: You have reached your maximum alloted turns to play (usually 5 per day), you are not on the whitelist or you have not been active enough in chat.
--
Q: How does HG pick tributes? 
A: Randomly.
--
Q: What is the deathlist?
A: If you choose high or low and lose, then you can't play for x-amount of time.
--
Q: When will I be removed from the deathlist?
A: Depends on the settings HG is being run on at the time.(usually 15 minutes)
--
Q: Can I tip/donate to HG?
A: Sure, just send a tip to HungerGames. You will be notified of the total amount you've tipped so far.
--
Q: I pass the eligibility requirements, who can I ask to add me?
A: Post your primedice username in this thread and you should be added within 24 hours (probably sooner) if you are eligible.
--
Q: How do I ignore HG?
A: /ignore HungerGames. Posting that in chat will ignore all messages from HG.

--
Q: is it possible to check how much I have donated to HG?
A: Type (~donations) in the chat OR send a pm to HG (/pm HungerGames ~donations) and you will receive a pm with the total amount of donations that you have sent.

whitelist_2017-08-06.txt

blacklist_2017-08-06.txt

Username: ravenyvolle

i hope i can be listed at any of the two lists lol