JenFromCA

Have you ever busted by accidentally selecting the wrong payout?

This happened to me just a couple weeks ago.  I was playing 1.1x and carelessly betting with smaller amounts.  Then I switched to 11x to try that for a while.  I ended up stepping away from PD to go do other things and when I came back, totally forgot I had swapped from 1.1x to 11x.  I hit max bet on my first roll and realized my mistake only after I saw myself on the HR board with a red. >:(

On 7/24/2017 at 01:01, JenFromCA said:

This happened to me just a couple weeks ago.  I was playing 1.1x and carelessly betting with smaller amounts.  Then I switched to 11x to try that for a while.  I ended up stepping away from PD to go do other things and when I came back, totally forgot I had swapped from 1.1x to 11x.  I hit max bet on my first roll and realized my mistake only after I saw myself on the HR board with a red. >:(

ouch it happened to me like a week ago too but its mere stupidity rather than an accident:) 

I have done this too many times. Often it is because I accidentally change the win chance when meaning to change the multiplier. 5% win chance vs 5x multiplier is a big difference. I have also, as you described, changed settings, left computer, came back, forgot settings were changed and accidentally made some stupid bets. Another thing I've done is place the wrong bet amount by a factor of 10. Usually these mistakes result in a big loss or bust, but occasionally a surprisingly big win.