BitCoinMNR

HowTo DiceBot for first time user

8 minutes ago, maliafka said:

Thank you for this i was think 2FA it can only be used with mobile. 

There is other versions also like for FireFox : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/open-two-factor-authenticator/

And Opera : https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/saaspass-single-sign-on/?display=en

I am not a MAC user so if anyone can or want to share just comment.

Just a heads up for new users when you have the Bot running you wont be able to bet on PD site also in the same time. Also if i get positive feedback i will do the next one about the Bot functions and settings as i mentioned before. Good luck to all :)

18 hours ago, abbas50 said:

i never used it and i will never do and i hate auto rolls :/ 

It is the only way to win in roll hunts just like the ones for your giveaway :) i dont like autobet also , only use it for hunting numbers as fast as possible 

Thank you for this tutorial, @BitCoinMNR! I think it will be very useful for beginners, since it is all explained in details and with screenshots. I know that, if anyone asks about this, I will gladly send a link to this tutorial, because I think that they have here all the info they need. :)

Great job! ;)

3 hours ago, ullikah said:

Thank you very much for this detailed tut @BitCoinMNR
Looking forward to the next part on how to use the bot effectively.

Well given the fact that so many found it useful and still only got 4 votes on it i dont think i will bother with second part ;)