Bitcoinani

Greed is taking me all (

I just deposited 0.002 btc on prime dice today and got up to 0.006 btc in order to reach 0.01 btc then I did rage bet and loss it all...  guys its Sunday here and I wanna do fun but I just can't...  I am passing my all time on pd...  guys any suggestions??  How to give time to other things or how to divert my mind (

play some online games man . 

Watch tv.

Or just go out

Nothing is possible . Just stay on PD chat :D it will be fun.

Sorry for ur loss man . Hope u recover soon :)

3 minutes ago, shinjo said:

play some online games man . 

Watch tv.

Or just go out

Nothing is possible . Just stay on PD chat :D it will be fun.

Sorry for ur loss man . Hope u recover soon :)

Thank you buddy that makes me feel good)) 

Just accept the fact that given any balance and any strategy LUCK is needed no such thing as just winning big and ez, win some loose some just have fun . It is true that with higher balance you have higher chance of winning. Its the same for everyone i for example went up to 3 mil from 10k tips that i just kept until i hit 250k then started playing the biggest strike was 2mil 128k and i sad fuck it like literally fuck it and go for 3 mil. If you think about it from a statistical way from 200k or so to 2 mil its a god damn thank you very much PD love you and rain on others at least 200k point . But no we cant stop and that is why we are here. I just hope that we can learn and share and maybe somehow get the necesary discipline to take a pretty decent win and just go again next time. And yes i lost it all after win there comes a loosing strike its inevitable. So instead of feeling bad take solace in the fact that others loose more and try to be less greedy next time. Good luck :D to us all ! Also watching youtube about new stuff always helps me think about other stuff :P

@Bitcoinani Come up with some really interesting topics to post... stuff you think people would like to read... like real ideas not just for the sake of it... and earn your satoshis back with some quality contribution...

Just take a break from gambling for a while if you feel a bit upset on loosing, then do stuff that makes you relax & happy, watch movies, sing on karaoke, drink with friends there are so many ways to ease your upset here in PD.Goodluck

The first thing that you must install in Your head is a new installation or realization. The realization that if You have something to give her – something worse than this will never be. But the best is probably, as repeatedly tested on personal experience.