kirito

Computta.com

17 hours ago, RollingYourHead said:

I have. I call it waste of energy if you do not have proper mining hardware.

Or maybe a makeshift space heater to keep you warm on cold winter nights? =P

But I suppose it'd still kill your GPU, so probably not worth it...

yes i guess the program helps of users with the less of knowledge to the mining works as gains of advantage as might to collects of mines with bitcoin

as returns on commitments as running of stubs with the online computer to connects to the server of pools.

3 minutes ago, mirgo1791 said:

yes i guess the program helps of users with the less of knowledge to the mining works as gains of advantage as might to collects of mines with bitcoin

as returns on commitments as running of stubs with the online computer to connects to the server of pools.

It helps people with less knowledge of internet to get malware installed into their computer for free.

All these mining sites telling you to download apps that help you to mine and get rich are simply malware and not real mining. To deal mining you need a mining rig and electricity to power it. Even if you have a GPU its not enough to mine. These sites make inexperienced people fall prey of such scam attempted to install malware. Stay away from them.