Hakar_yusuf

My first shortfilm

Very nice work as always Hakar, I can see now you are not only talented in drawing and graphic design.

There is a bit of camera shake for example when the man is collecting cans on the street, but is just a very small detail.

Well thought storyline, and the locations were well chosen.

The cast did well their parts also.

Just watched this with some of the PD staff. You have done some really great work here. Love it :) Is this an experience you have related to? I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Did also notice the few camera shakes and only a few of the sound effects didn't line up perfectly with the actions, but otherwise was outstanding! Can't wait to see more.

@Hakar_yusuf, I'm speechless! This is really a great short film, and considering it's your first one, I'm even more amazed. 

Good luck with all of this! You're very talented, and you deserve all the best.

I hope that everyone will see this, it's really a good story, and you did a great job as a producer/editor/sound designer. I love the whole concept.

And, as always, looking forward to some new designs/drawings/photos/gifs/films... :):x

11 hours ago, Brais said:

Good job mate, congratulations. 

Do you want to do this for a living?

Thank u brais for a living and also for humanity

10 hours ago, Irena said:

@Hakar_yusuf, I'm speechless! This is really a great short film, and considering it's your first one, I'm even more amazed. 

Good luck with all of this! You're very talented, and you deserve all the best.

I hope that everyone will see this, it's really a good story, and you did a great job as a producer/editor/sound designer. I love the whole concept.

And, as always, looking forward to some new designs/drawings/photos/gifs/films... :):x

Thank u Irena for ur support <3

And also i'm musician lol

Edited by Hakar_yusuf

11 hours ago, Dan said:

Just watched this with some of the PD staff. You have done some really great work here. Love it :) Is this an experience you have related to? I thoroughly enjoyed watching it. Did also notice the few camera shakes and only a few of the sound effects didn't line up perfectly with the actions, but otherwise was outstanding! Can't wait to see more.

Thank u @Dan yes i noticed it ,that is not my profesional work becuase i have not the budget for film

On 7/21/2017 at 02:41, maverick528 said:

Very nice work as always Hakar, I can see now you are not only talented in drawing and graphic design.

There is a bit of camera shake for example when the man is collecting cans on the street, but is just a very small detail.

Well thought storyline, and the locations were well chosen.

The cast did well their parts also.

Thank u bro

On 21/07/2017 at 20:58, Hakar_yusuf said:

Thank u @Dan yes i noticed it ,that is not my profesional work becuase i have not the budget for film

It was still amazing, much better than anything I could do. Keep up the good work!

OMG... I feel really bad, I thought I commented here as well as in chat when you asked people to check this out. I really enjoyed the video and think the only aspect I would change is the camera work was a bit bouncy in the milk scene at start. Besides that I really enjoyed the video and look forward to watching you develop more and grow as a producer.