NorisaCorme

gambling at freebitc

NorisaCorme    1

Hi guys so i was in this place freebitc, and I think that for gmbling is better pd but is a nice way to earn satoshis per hour.

So basically you get in and click and then you will won from 70 sat to 0.070 sat, i will share my referal link if you wanna check, but i think a lot of you already have it hahaha.

https://freebitco.in/?r=4807248

Have a nice day and good luck!

maverick528    100

(already said this in another posts) Norisa, I think this site is rigged in their hi-low game, you will lose if you deposit there.

Not only their house edge is bigger than PD.

They say they are provably fair, and provide u a verification tool, so at first look everything is OK and similar to PD, BUT it is not.

I will try to clarify it on another topic since many people lost their satoshis there......

If you want to use the faucet, fine.

NorisaCorme    1

Oh thanks maverick :3 but my idea is not to bet there or make deposits, is just to roll for hourly  faucet but using bonus from RP to make the low faucet bigger, then in a day you  can withdraw 0.0004 to use here for example

ravenyvolle    152
On 7/21/2017 at 02:58, maverick528 said:

(already said this in another posts) Norisa, I think this site is rigged in their hi-low game, you will lose if you deposit there.

Not only their house edge is bigger than PD.

They say they are provably fair, and provide u a verification tool, so at first look everything is OK and similar to PD, BUT it is not.

I will try to clarify it on another topic since many people lost their satoshis there......

If you want to use the faucet, fine.

Yes you are right mavs,rhe site is rigged, the house edge is 5% which is so impossible to win. 

i have lost a lot here and I am not planning to play anytime soon .

bitsc    2

Go for the rewards points and you can then get 1000% or 500% freerollbonus 24 hours. Signup under my https://freebitco.in/?r=5606332 Ill show you how. Then you can get others to signup under you. And you can show them how. Then you get reward points and more bitcoins.

If you do it 24hours and play enough you can generate a whole lot of reward points. To turn into way more bitcoins.  The key is 24hours or will take way longer.

Then send the bitcoin use dont use on the site to PD or build a bankroll bet low and rack up even more reward point.

Edited by bitsc
duplicate

rack001    39

I used to play on that site when i started into gambling ! It looks promising website but then i didnt find any good verifying data on it ! Plus they have a nice faucet but there games seems rigged!But if its gives good payout then its ok! but still i will not bet huge on that website as its not properly build and doesnt seem legit !