ullikah

How much strategy faith do you have

How much faith into your strategy do you have?
Do you believe that the strategy you have chosen or developed will get you the profit you are wishing for?

Everything based on luck so whenever I choose my method have their own luck

I can win big today or maybe tomorrow or maybe next day after tomorrow etc

Ofcourse I keep focus that I win today :D

Yeah i believe in the strats i use! People loose on strats because sometimes they dont commit to it,they have low bankrolls! If one strat is played carefully and mindfully every strat is profitable to an extent! 

On 21.7.2017 at 12:40, neevebank said:

i think any strategy is good for minimal amount of time, then the system catches on and its kaputz

Yes I got that as well pretty quickly... the solution to that is either having a bankroll that is big enough to carry you through or having a collection of strategies between you can switch after a set time or amount of profit... but the usage of one specific strategy should really be limited to 10 maybe 15 minutes otherwise the system will "remember" that you are playing it.

9 minutes ago, ullikah said:

Yes I got that as well pretty quickly... the solution to that is either having a bankroll that is big enough to carry you through or having a collection of strategies between you can switch after a set time or amount of profit... but the usage of one specific strategy should really be limited to 10 maybe 15 minutes otherwise the system will "remember" that you are playing it.

Very well put.  I would agree with you 100%

This type of risk is most real, and the client may lose all that he put in just a couple of minutes. And indeed every moment of the game may suffer loss of funds, no matter what rates do player. That it to avoid, it is worth remembering about such things as the winning percentage of each specific game and use your own strategy.