Chinesegandalf

btc or eth?

21 minutes ago, Lexus19 said:

If think would be  better to buy 50/50 btc and ehtereum

Too bad, as a gambler I found hard to keep my money. LoL 

12 minutes ago, josh1996 said:

I would stil stick to Bitcoins bro. I'm not  a fan of altcoins but Ethereum is decent too. 

Yes eth doing so good now.  Probably eth will be the same as bitcoin price who know right. But I can see good future for eth. 

On 7/19/2017 at 11:41, Chinesegandalf said:

Due to btc price has gone insanely high and the magnificent charge of transaction fee do you still prefer btc for daily basis use or move to eth now? 

well look at ETH 6 months ago it was at like what 13 dollars not its 20x in value. I like ETH personally 

I think the movement for profit has to be with ETH when you think of buying today. A bitcoin is over 3k for me, so to double it would have to reach 6K and the chances of it going the other way are even higher. Most of us working with smaller bank amounts are not going to profit to much off the $5 differences day to day, fees will bend you over quick.

personally i think eth looks promising but i'd never risk exchanging all my btc for eth. i think like 20% eth 80% btc is a good choice:)

What I really need to start looking at is the next next big thing and get in early so I can enjoy some pina colada money!

Think I might put $5k aside for something like this, I think I missed the boat on ETH as well after reading that article about dude making over a million in Australia.

6 minutes ago, cherokee613 said:

See I knew bitcoin would recover back to $2800! Have faith on BTC guys! 

Yeah, that's a great news! I do have faith in BTC and it pays off. :)

But ETH is also a good andpromising crypto.

I'll choose both. Bitcoin is the boss of all coins but we can't deny the fact that ethereum is also ramping. Eth is very stable while Bitcoin is the all time favorite and ofcourse it's price is increasing from time to time.