Bes19

77.77% win chance is dope!

So last night i was so eager to play but i can't make any depo coz fee was .001 lol So a friend of mine sent me a 10k tip. I tried a new strategy from my friend which is 77.77% win chance on manual bet. I started with 2k bet and when i hit 3 consecutive greens, i always lessen my bet up to 300 sats. Whenever i get 3-4 consecutive reds, i go all in. From 10k i reach .0037 in 15 minutes of doing it. Even my friends @ravenyvolle @neya and @kate3003 made a profit out of this strategy (coz we all tried this last night). When i reach .005 i changed my strat into 9x and busted it all xD. You can also try this even with small balance you just need to follow your guts if you will change side or not. Good luck guys and gals!

P.S this strategy is tiring but it's worth it :P

34 minutes ago, BustMe said:

ow grats hehe nice strat ill will try it with low bet hehehe thanks for the strat

Thank you! Yes you can start with a low balance but make sure that you're brave enough to max bet. Coz i always go on Max bet everytime i get 4 consecutive reds lol. Good luck

31 minutes ago, Morros said:

Seems straight forward enough :D

Lol :P

28 minutes ago, neya said:

its really working. 0.02 profit.:)

Grats sis! More greens for you :*

23 minutes ago, enfamon said:

Thank for new stragety . Try :D

You're welcome. I always try different strategy and sharing it here so everyone could try and hopefully win :)

18 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

NIce!  Never tried this one, will give it a go!

Good luck :) i hope this strategy works on you.

6 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yeah i have great profits with that turning 50k to 0.045 then lost all haha why? well ima greedy girl thats why ?

Hungry too maybe? :D

i am trying but i can't get three reds in a row, it just goes back and forth and i end up slowly loosing bank, any suggestions or i am doing it wrong?

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

Yeah i have great profits with that turning 50k to 0.045 then lost all haha why? well ima greedy girl thats why ?

we are all greedy ahaha. i bust my 0.02 profit too sissy ahaahhahaha. 

1 hour ago, ktfor57 said:

i too have used similar strategies. It works !! good luck

Yes it's a good strategy :) Good luck too

1 hour ago, neevebank said:

i am trying but i can't get three reds in a row, it just goes back and forth and i end up slowly loosing bank, any suggestions or i am doing it wrong?

Hey this is what i do everytime i get an alternate of red and green, i refresh it then bet 10k-20k. Hope it helps but still you need to follow your guts if you're going to bet higher or not. Good luck

I would be happy if you guys share here your winnings using this strategy :) Good luck everyone hopefully it works with y'all. Remember : follow your guts ;):PxD

Yea thats a good strat i make 10k sats to .005 in an hr then withdraw haha then play with the remaining then bust haha good desicion cuz if i keep on playing maybe i dont have profits too hahaha sometimes listen to your instict & dont be too greedy ;)

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle said:

omg you did ? sorry to hear and welcome to the club ?

Hahaah yeah.i keep on rolling and i ddnt awithraw.

5 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

sis don't ever max again just do the half of bal hahaha
I profit also in this strategy just keep your patience my profit last night was .009 from .0025 hihi
goodluck all :)

22 minutes ago, kate3003 said:

sis don't ever max again just do the half of bal hahaha
I profit also in this strategy just keep your patience my profit last night was .009 from .0025 hihi
goodluck all :)

it iz a good strategy to be honest that is why i shared it to you all:) but then i am greedy so no profit ?

2 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

it iz a good strategy to be honest that is why i shared it to you all:) but then i am greedy so no profit ?

yhiee im so thankful sissy that you shared this awesome strategy to us but pleased get a gripped don't be greedy just do it "sakto" bet :P