Blindme

I wanna Cry //So sad Comments in chat

Bit of a rant so be warned...

Last few days I have been watching streams and sitting up in PD chat being a typical blindman. My issue is the players that repeatedly state they are so sad or crying to get a player to tip them. 

For the longest time I thought these people could be in emotional distress and needed a shoulder to lean on talk it out. It never fails that they ignore me asking if they are ok and proceed to go on a self pity dance through chat. It also seems to become like a disease and more accounts start circle jerking each other to get a tip.

Can we agree to stop doing this, life is a lot bigger than a damn faucet and luck will hit us all eventually. So please just stop crying in chat, its depressing to read and I am tempt to just put people on ignore that proceed to do that this day forward.

Any thoughts on this issue?

I concur I like the chat being funny, need a good laugh after a long day. I even think it would be nice to implement a dumb joke a day, create a bot command, !Joke, and it puts up the dumb joke of the day or a bit coin meme 

btc.jpg

Edited by Devtheory
add attachment

We all know how bad it is to bust I guess is what I am trying to say and seeing some one soft beg just rubs me the wrong way.

If you stick around and give to the community in some aspect, it will give back to you in turn. No need to force the issue and be that guy/gal that makes people sour.

Thanks for lightening my post Devtheory, I was a bit grumpy!:P

I completely agree with you. It must be considered as begging. Also there are some people watching stream and can't wait for the streamer to give their giveaways like they are forcing the streamer to give right away. I am disgust to those people SMH If you want to play PD then deposit. 

funny because I encountered a person like this in my life!! like in real life! 

cyber begging is better because you can mute those beggars but in real life, you cant do anything but listen to their dramas. 

Its a method... The beggars never fail to come up with new ways to get coins out of others.
If they would put that creativity into something useful and productive they could probably be successful with it... lol

Yes just ignore theres nothing you or anyone can do about that. Sad part is when you see ppl like ... wont give names i have enough hate already. But old users are the worst when they come out only when there is tipping in chat, and do passive begging like complain and shit. So yeah just move on tell the cat to ignore it should be fine ;)

I totally agree I mean really I can think of a million other real reasons to be sad & crying about not having funds to gamble with isn't one of them.

Pity Party's & drama are two things I can definetly do without & deceptive drama to try & take advantage of others I really have no tolerance for.

Yeah, the subtle begging can be quite a nuisance in chat, but it's often not so overt that mods can confidently mute them.

Using "/ignore username" is probably the best way to go about it when you feel a user is just chatting to attract sympathy-inspired tips. When they don't get much response, they'll probably stop...

I feel you @Blindme I try to call out people whom repeatedly do it to discourage them from this act. It is quite obvious what they are doing so I try to nib it in the butt any chance I get :) sorry for the issues in chat! like @Serlite said there is always the ignore function... something I was never found of using myself honestly as I would rather stir/guide the users whom are disrupting chat into a more positive direction...

On 7/19/2017 at 01:03, Blindme said:

Last few days I have been watching streams and sitting up in PD chat being a typical blindman. My issue is the players that repeatedly state they are so sad or crying to get a player to tip them. 

For the longest time I thought these people could be in emotional distress and needed a shoulder to lean on talk it out. It never fails that they ignore me asking if they are ok and proceed to go on a self pity dance through chat. It also seems to become like a disease and more accounts start circle jerking each other to get a tip.

Can we agree to stop doing this, life is a lot bigger than a damn faucet and luck will hit us all eventually. So please just stop crying in chat, its depressing to read and I am tempt to just put people on ignore that proceed to do that this day forward.

This is one of the reasons I don't chat

On 7/19/2017 at 01:03, Blindme said:

This is one of the reasons I don't get on chat