CntryBoy

49.5x has been good to me lately

The last week or so I've been playing a lot of 49.5x with 2.5% on loss and a base bet of 50 sats.  It seems to be working out quite well, and makes 200k or so fairly quickly.  It will afford almost 300 reds in a row before bust on a 0.025 bankroll, but I stop it before the bests get out of control.  Anyone else play this strat?  And if so, what are your results?  Is there anything similar that has worked well for you?

Edited by CntryBoy
added

11x / 12x BB 8/16/32 Manual after every 4 rolls double ur BB  ....  switch the side on every green or so.    best only play for upto 30 min at a time

its better to play in this way...  GL

Honestly bro, now on litecoin I roll almost even this stratum (50x, he has a loss of 2.6%, the base bat is 21)
And for a whole 24 hours you can make a profit of 5 million, the current maximum of red that I caught for 400k rolls -> 450-460 near the red

Then I realized that the bank needed at least 8-10 million + an additional bank in the amount of 10-20 million
That's when you can safely roll the strategy)
All profits and good luck)

15 hours ago, AHCareP said:

Honestly bro, now on litecoin I roll almost even this stratum (50x, he has a loss of 2.6%, the base bat is 21)
And for a whole 24 hours you can make a profit of 5 million, the current maximum of red that I caught for 400k rolls -> 450-460 near the red

Then I realized that the bank needed at least 8-10 million + an additional bank in the amount of 10-20 million
That's when you can safely roll the strategy)
All profits and good luck)

In my opinion, if a strategy needs more than 5 million to be "safe" enough to play then I don't really play it :D I would like more a strategy with a lower needed amount to be safe and have a higher balance than needed rather than having the limit to be safe and lose.

2 hours ago, skywallkee said:

In my opinion, if a strategy needs more than 5 million to be "safe" enough to play then I don't really play it :D I would like more a strategy with a lower needed amount to be safe and have a higher balance than needed rather than having the limit to be safe and lose.

There are a lot of strategies, but everyone can merge, since on any iks is not set any limit 😁
But still, it's better to personally test the strategy and find out how the X works, etc.