BitCoinMNR

Tell me The Best Wallet u ever used win 50k

Doing a video for new users to bitcoin that want to join primedice and am looking for a wallet to recommend.

Tell me what you use with the pros and cons if you found any ( like if it has other cryptocurrency as well or if it has offline wallet option also ). And the fees associated with it for recieving and sending bitcoin are probably the most important at the moment.

The one that i will choose from your comments will get a 50k tip 

Edited by BitCoinMNR

If going to use in pd I recommend wallet where obtaining btc is easy coins.ph for example since it is the only wallet supported in my country in which I can directly buy btc via my bank account and they also offer other ways of funding your btc wallet like through 7/11 and lots of money remittance center. But they are against gambling and making such actions like banning or suspending such account receiving funds from gambling sites yet don't bother from primedice you can send your btc to poloniex(a trading platform) then feom there send to own btc wallet and your safe.

Bitcoin Core. The most secure soft cold wallet you can imagine actually. Transaction fee is always set by yourself, you choose how much you gonna pay to miners. Not to mention security of this sort of wallets. All the webwallets are vulnerable EVEN for phishing attacks. Cold wallets are safe on that matter.

I would recommend coinbase and blockchain for bitcoin wallets. They are one of the most trusted bitcoin wallets around. If you are from Philippines then I would recommend coins.ph. It is the most used and popular bitcoin wallet in the Philippines. Make sure to always activated 2FA security. If you want to buy bitcons then you can also use xapo and coinbase. If you want to buy bitcoin in the Philippines then you can use coins.ph and bitbit through 7/11 outlets. If you want to withdraw and from Philippines then you can also use rebit.ph. 

Edited by zale023
typo

Poloniex. It has low fee 10k sats per transaction.  I try to depo to PD from poloniex and within minutes I got my depo. Then I withdraw on PD to Polo. I dont got any problem with it. Its like instant.

ok guys I'm gonna help you out cause you probably did not understand question.

@kimpotxx Poloniex is not a wallet but stock exchange.

@dudzhadjerel do not say that blockchain is hard to hack because it's laughable when it comes to webwallets nothing is secured enough. Vulnerable for Banatrix malware as every webwallet, also phishing.

Keep your money guys in safe places, do not trust in webwallets or stock exchanges in those situations you are not keeping your own money but they are.