Sign in to follow this  
cryptsforum

3x Payout

Ok so here it is, I have developed a risky strategy that will either Bust you quick, or let you Win Big. Good luck and here it is.

First, set your payout to 3x and your increase to 110-150 dependent upon your risk level.

Once you have your setting set up ( see screen shot ), Roll. the object is to roll until you hit green, when you hit green switch sides. Example:

WINNING
I start with trying to roll >70 when I do hit >70 and win, I change to roll lower than <33 and then try to hit that. I keep switching sides every time i hit. back and forth, back and forth... Understand so far??? questions below welcomed.

LOSING
Now, let say i dont hit green within 5 rolls, i switch. so for example

i start with >70 if i loose 5 times in a row, I switch to that end ig <30 and roll 5 more... if i miss again, i change back to >70 .... I can repeat that 4 rounds, but i have 1M to work with. Again tho, start with 1 sat. :) Good luck and happy rolling, this strategy can be modified to ur liking. Again all question fielded. See screen shots for setup and example rolling.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

5 hours ago, cryptsforum said:

@skanderkrid 1 sat netted 300k, if i had more then i would have increased the percentage to 150% increase on loss. so again not bad return on investment :), try it out let me know how goes for you?

Sorry I didnt like it x) 

I have my own strat which is working so far xD

6 hours ago, cryptsforum said:

Ok so here it is, I have developed a risky strategy that will either Bust you quick, or let you Win Big. Good luck and here it is.

First, set your payout to 3x and your increase to 110-150 dependent upon your risk level.

Once you have your setting set up ( see screen shot ), Roll. the object is to roll until you hit green, when you hit green switch sides. Example:

WINNING
I start with trying to roll >70 when I do hit >70 and win, I change to roll lower than <33 and then try to hit that. I keep switching sides every time i hit. back and forth, back and forth... Understand so far??? questions below welcomed.

LOSING

i start with >70 if i loose 5 times in a row, I switch to that end ig <30 and roll 5 more... if i miss again, i change back to >70 .... I can repeat that 4 rounds, but i have 1M to work with. Again tho, start with 1 sat. :) Good luck and happy rolling, this strategy can be modified to ur liking. Again all question fielded. See screen shots for setup and example rolling.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

omg i know u like risky but dude, that is way so risky:)

But glad if it is working for you:)

i make 700k from 35 k with ur strat @cryptsforum by 2 hours, i play manual start amount bet 64, if green hold bet amount, if lose 3/4 times i  a row i raised to 512 increase 100%, all low. 

but bust all just 5 min with 15 red,  hell coming. 

if i had more balance maybe will big win(maybe). 

better play manual! 

Screenshot_2017-07-18-04-31-18-609_com.ksmobile.cb.png

Edited by cocacola

On 7/17/2017 at 00:05, cryptsforum said:

WINNING

LOSING

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Let me try this strat. I will add this on my list. If this will work on me I will be glad. Thanks @cryptsforum for sharing this. Good luck to us all who will use this.