anbushinta

anime fanatic

3 hours ago, Mistletoe said:

Thats a good guess. There was a news that revolutionary has been taken down by Blackbeard.  I do believe that Dragon and revolutionary arent the type of people blackbeard can just crush anytime. But with his 2 devil fruits....  Im not sure anymore 

yes indeed because i remembered that dragon saved luffy from smoker back in episode 45 and there was a strong wind that wiped out the city... so i guess he can control wind or something but still dragon is really a bad ass that even the government can't touched him :D

3 minutes ago, anbushinta said:

yes indeed because i remembered that dragon saved luffy from smoker back in episode 45 and there was a strong wind that wiped out the city... so i guess he can control wind or something but still dragon is really a bad ass that even the government can't touched him :D

im more curiouse about how luffy become next, i mean his getting more and more powerfull in every season xD 

3 minutes ago, connesa said:

i dont know if anyone here watch fushigi yugi? that was the first anime i watched.before slamdunk,ghost fighter,hunter x hunter,naruto,one piece.

nostalgia indeed. i like fushiyi yugi too back when i was young as well you mentioned. my childhood memories and fond to watched after schools.

2 minutes ago, anbushinta said:

nostalgia indeed. i like fushiyi yugi too back when i was young as well you mentioned. my childhood memories and fond to watched after schools.

yeah....those were the teenage days.collecting stationaries,posters,even stickers.

24 minutes ago, connesa said:

i dont know if anyone here watch fushigi yugi? that was the first anime i watched.before slamdunk,ghost fighter,hunter x hunter,naruto,one piece.

I watched all of it except One Piece. I saw a lot of memes recently about Miyaka. Damn she was a.. :S childhood memories ruined when I realized what really happened on that anime! lmao

1 minute ago, Zephiera said:

I watched all of it except One Piece. I saw a lot of memes recently about Miyaka. Damn she was a.. :S childhood memories ruined when I realized what really happened on that anime! lmao

ha ha ha lmao i laugh hard really.so u just now realised what is the whole story about?

Just now, connesa said:

ha ha ha lmao i laugh hard really.so u just now realised what is the whole story about?

Yeah...that Miyaka is a..haha :P I don't like the fact that it was aired on TV! I really didn't know that there's s** and rape in it. All I can remember is when she we just collecting her 'boys' to fight the enemy. xD

45 minutes ago, Zephiera said:

Yeah...that Miyaka is a..haha :P I don't like the fact that it was aired on TV! I really didn't know that there's s** and rape in it. All I can remember is when she we just collecting her 'boys' to fight the enemy. xD

ha ha ha they cut that on t.v i only watch it full in you tube now.its like a puzzle for me before coz some parts are skipping now i know.

3 hours ago, merlyn22 said:

im not really fanatic of anime since my childhood. but my siblings really love ghost fighter 

yeah one of my favorite..when i was a kid always imagined and wanted to shoot ray gun out of my index finger :D

Currenly watching Boku no Hero Academia season 2 xD

It's hard to choose a favorite anime so I'll go with some of my fav. Fushigi Yuugi, Yuyu Hakusho, Detective Conan, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Ouran High School Host Club, Special A, Another, Miraii Nikki, Sakamoto Desu ga, No Game No Life, Log Horizon and etc xDD

1 hour ago, RabMalfoy said:

Currenly watching Boku no Hero Academia season 2 xD

It's hard to choose a favorite anime so I'll go with some of my fav. Fushigi Yuugi, Yuyu Hakusho, Detective Conan, Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid Sama, Ouran High School Host Club, Special A, Another, Miraii Nikki, Sakamoto Desu ga, No Game No Life, Log Horizon and etc xDD

I've watched these too! :D I haven't seen Log Horizon season 2 though. Last anime I watched is Gate ^_^ Finding a copy of its Season 2 coz I don't have data to stream haha.

3 hours ago, Zephiera said:

I've watched these too! :D I haven't seen Log Horizon season 2 though. Last anime I watched is Gate ^_^ Finding a copy of its Season 2 coz I don't have data to stream haha.

Aye. Already waiting for s3.

Gate? Steins Gate?

I want Sakamoto desu ga s2 xD