shinjo

Epic 4.4x Trick

Hello guys ,

If you want to win like 50k to 100k in few hours , you can try this payout "4.40 x " with 45 percent increase . Base bet of 5 sat .

I have run this for like 4 hours and never got busted but it will be good if you quit it after winner 50k -100k.

Try and let me know how it works .  

48 minutes ago, Rina0109 said:

congrats.. Does it work for 50k balance? 

no since any method has a very high risk of busting if you are aiming to do 100% profit and if you are aiming to do the 200% profit it's a garanteed bust believe me ;) 

Nice. Slow profit but sure win! I will try this with .002 balance and we'll see if it works on small bankroll. Thanks for this sharing this strategy and hopefully it works with us. Good luck guys!

3 hours ago, Bes19 said:

Nice. Slow profit but sure win! I will try this with .002 balance and we'll see if it works on small bankroll. Thanks for this sharing this strategy and hopefully it works with us. Good luck guys!

Please tell us if u tried it 

yeah its nice... i've been playing this... i think its get risky playing more than 20 min... as per my experience.... who wanna give a try, try it with small balance.. means upto 200k. i've wasted 1000K - 2000K many times on it - with 200-500 BB

Good Luck