Rina0109

100 from faucet to 15k

Hello everyone.. 

I'm just so happy how 100 from faucet turned to 15k today.. I know it's a small amount but don't you think it's hard to raise when you only have 100 balance. I use manual betting.

On 7/14/2017 at 17:30, Jenn09 said:

yea its hard if you start from faucets maybe luck is on your side right now, Good luck on your roll sis, make it 1btc LOL :D 

Wah..  Thanks for the support sis.. Push to more profit. 

faucet 100 to 15k is more than 100 times profit. Good going !! Hope you are able to multiply 15k 100 times and so on. Be careful and good luck

On 7/14/2017 at 17:21, Rina0109 said:

Hello everyone.. 

I'm just so happy how 100 from faucet turned to 15k today.. I know it's a small amount but don't you think it's hard to raise when you only have 100 balance. I use manual betting.

that is already big amount since you only have 100 sats in your bankroll.. congrats!

Good rolling... I wish I was so lucky again...
Did have one good run in my early days on PD but since then I can't get past 2000K from faucet.

Although it is a small amount, the important thing here is that you have a good strat.

It´s very very difficult to go anywhere starting with 100 satoshis, it is extremely easy to bust at any moment......

Because if you had 1000 satoshis to start, you would have made 150K now, so the amount is unimportant.

Congratz !!!!!

10 minutes ago, maverick528 said:

Although it is a small amount, the important thing here is that you have a good strat.

It´s very very difficult to go anywhere starting with 100 satoshis, it is extremely easy to bust at any moment......

Because if you had 1000 satoshis to start, you would have made 150K now, so the amount is unimportant.

Congratz !!!!!

Not sure about that, if he had 1000 he might have applied the same strategy (same bet amount) and just those extra satoshis just as a better bankroll (more losses before bust). That's probably what I would do, play low and safe with a bankroll less than 10k satoshis.

my newbie friend, hes a complete noob at bitcoin dice game but he managed to turn 100 satoshi to 120k in 1 faucet claim only. then he bust, the 2nd claim he managed to make 80k satoshi from faucet.