Edward

When did you lose your virginity?

Funny story actually, and we're going to make it short and sweet.

Went on a family camping trip. Only intended on camp fires, hikes, swimming, fishing, blah blah blah.

Turned into meeting some twins (To me at the time I considered them Barbie Twins) at the bathhouse. And then after them running in and out teasing me we went back to their camper while their parents were at the pool. In which they then smoked a joint with me then took total and complete control and violated me.

I was 11, lied and said i was 13. They were 16. Good Times.

15, I remember we were eating pizza right before we did the nasty. Now every time I eat pizza I think about the time I had sex with a devout christian man whom was still in the closet...

15, I remember we were eating pizza right before we did the nasty. Now every time I eat pizza I think about the time I had sex with a devout christian man whom was still in the closet...

damn ledust you were minor that time. and because of that you became a gay i guess !!

My first time was when I was 16, it wasn't really all that enjoyable because we were in a semi-public place and I was worried someone was going to bust in on us the whole time.

У меня это случилось в восьмом классе. Это была взаимная любовь. После него я больше никого так не любила. А секс я очень люблю, когда хороший и опытный партнер)