vinka1976

What would you do if you´ve got mistipped a big amount like happened to me today?

yea most of you are sayin that you would return it does not matter what amount would that be. I call that bullshit, you know. I would to see what would you do if you got mistipped with 10Bitcoins. I would really love to see that. It's not that big amount of money but decent already. It's so freakin easy to say Yea I would return it no matter what if you never been in such situation, so my proposal guys is stop tryin to lie yourself and the others, just bring the truth on the table. If I got mistipped with 50Bitcoins I would run away with it not even thinkin I did something wrong because that is how survival instinct works, if you would return it that would simply mean you do not have one and talkin about being honorable in such cases is just ridiculous.

Edited by RollingYourHead

8 hours ago, vinka76 said:

will you return it or ......?

honestly i will return it. if i know it was a mistakes why should i take it ? and i believe in KARMA  its really hard to earn trust and in simple way for sending back misstipping you will earn trust and reputations

On 7/14/2017 at 07:13, vinka76 said:

will you return it or ......?

Vinka has already set a positive example on this one just last week by returning a big mistip of 0.01 (if I remember well) out of goodness of her heart, and everyone should act likewise. If the mistip happens to you, contact us on support immediately so that we could help solving it, and hopefully, restoring it. B|

ppl help the ppl

depends on who it was from. Truth is everyone wants to believe they would return it. However i've seen some very nice people do some pretty scummy things. But the odds of getting misstiped are the odds of winning the JP on here.

Happened to me, but only 100k sats, tipped it back, the person tipped me again.

But like what @mgod said,

On 7/24/2017 at 18:43, mgod said:

it depends, if its 1 btc below, I will return it. 

if it is more than 1 btc, we'll have some negotiations :D

:D:D:D