vinka1976

What would you do if you´ve got mistipped a big amount like happened to me today?

You know I thought it would be interesting to make the person sweat but then I know if I sent it by mistake, I would want it back instantly. Life comes back around and its best to do whats right by you and others, no other way to live with out regret.

I was recently wrongfully credited 100k which I, as fast as I could, returned to the original owner. For my honesty I even received tips equalling more than the fail tip!

Moral of the story - Be honest and true to the community. It is always the right decision.

Edited by qozar
Minor corrections

6 minutes ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

Just yesterday, @kulets mistipped me 100k instead of 10k and told me it was a mistake. I returned it back instantly. 

yeah! its true & i thanked for that.

if it happen to me, i do it too. 

thanks again 420blazeltFgt ?

6 hours ago, Blindme said:

You know I thought it would be interesting to make the person sweat but then I know if I sent it by mistake, I would want it back instantly. Life comes back around and its best to do whats right by you and others, no other way to live with out regret.

I agree with this. I would return too.

2 minutes ago, kulets said:

yeah! its true & i thanked for that.

if it happen to me, i do it too. 

thanks again 420blazeltFgt ?

Appreciate it @kulets. money may come and go but what remains with you forever is your reputation and you need to build it my earning trust the right way.

I will return it of course, does not matter the amount.

The problem is if time elapses between u getting the tip and somebody telling u you were mistiped.

You might think the tip was OK, and withdraw it, or gamble it......

1 hour ago, NorisaCorme said:

I will return it, is not my money at the first place, and second keep it will make me feel bad because is something like stealing.

That's the right thing to do girl. Follow @vinka76. And I know you're that kind too. Thanks for lifting me up @NorisaCorme. Love and Peace lady. Mwaah!

1 hour ago, 420BlazeItFgt said:

Appreciate it @kulets. money may come and go but what remains with you forever is your reputation and you need to build it my earning trust the right way.

your right @420BlazeItFgt in this world its hard to find someone who trusting you and you can trust too.