Juniorokogun

Good Ways to Reduce Cancer

Among the numerous diseases that affect living beings, cancer is one of the most dangerous diseases, owing to its symptoms and mortality rates. In most cases, patients who suffer from cancer succumb to the disease, as the side effects can be fatal. Cancer is a disease in which there is an abnormal multiplication of cancerous cells, which eventually destroy the tissues and organs. Some of the most common types of cancer are breast cancer, colon cancer, blood cancer, lung cancer, prostate cancer and a few others.

Ways to reduce the risk of getting cancer are:

1.Laugh. Laughing heartily can reduce stress, which in turn can prevent the production of cancer-causing T-cells in the body.

2.Wear a hat and sunglasses when you head out during the day time and do not forget your sunscreen lotion; these habits can prevent skin cancer.

3.Have just 1 glass of beer or wine per day (not more). These beverages contain antioxidants that can prevent the abnormal multiplication of cells in the body.

4.Drinking coffee on a daily basis has known to reduce the risk of cancer in many people, by 40%, according to a research study.

5.Avoid giving your clothes for dry cleaning, as much as possible and wash them at home, because the chemicals used to dry clean your clothes contain carcinogens.

6.Consume foods that are rich in vitamin D, such as eggs and dairy products, as vitamin D can also prevent cancer to a great extent.

7.Avoid using perfumes, room fresheners and scented candles, as these perfumes added to these products can contain carcinogens.

These are the ways to reduce the risk of getting cancer.

My granny's sister has cancer, shes battling it now. She survived before with an operation that removed her breast but now the cancer cells has moved to more parts of her body. The doctor said that she needs to undergo multiple operations to kills those cells. Cancer is so bad so do those tips!

women are fond of hiding money in there bra which we all know that is very bad, research shows that the chemicals that was used to the paper money get absorb by the female body part,the part that was covered with Bra, this leads to breast Cancer. i will advise our wonderful women out there to please stop hiding money in there bra. its not safe for them. i hope this goes a long way to reduce cancer around the world  

Edited by Dboyeric

On 8/7/2017 at 01:57, Dboyeric said:

women are fond of hiding money in there bra which we all know that is very bad, research shows that the chemicals that was used to the paper money get absorb by the female body part,the part that was covered with Bra, this leads to breast Cancer. i will advise our wonderful women out there to please stop hiding money in there bra. its not safe for them. i hope this goes a long way to reduce cancer around the world  

i always do that every payday. since my off duty is 2am i keep my money on my bra. i am afraid of holdup. i just put my transportation money on my pocket

On 7/14/2017 at 22:33, BitsUniverse said:

My granny's sister has cancer, shes battling it now. She survived before with an operation that removed her breast but now the cancer cells has moved to more parts of her body. The doctor said that she needs to undergo multiple operations to kills those cells. Cancer is so bad so do those tips!

try to use guyabano leaves for making a tea...u can do some research,about guyabano and the effect for cancer patients i hope this will help.godspeed.

Paragis or Wire Grass/Dog's Tail in English is getting popular from what I saw recently from a Facebook post. I read the comments and some are testifying about how it can help fight cancer and some other illnesses. If you notice your pets specially dogs, when they eat grass. They usually eat this plant if they are not feeling well. 

Taste: They say that it just taste like tea.

How to intake: Boil the leaves along with the roots then consume while it is warm.

images.jpg

Edited by Zephiera