DreamStage

Jesus is coming back? do you believe in it?

xD That phrase is a joke in my ears! I will never be able to believe that such someone has existed or that God exists.

To me, there's no such "loving" God since if he loves us why'd he leave all those problems in the world? Why'd he create us so we can destroy everything else "he" build?

Another thing, humans are stardust, that's proven. So don't come to me and tell me a freakin thing you've never seen or even heard created us.

And that's basta for me...

On 21.11.2017 at 22:17, Noahbreezy said:

xD That phrase is a joke in my ears! I will never be able to believe that such someone has existed or that God exists.

To me, there's no such "loving" God since if he loves us why'd he leave all those problems in the world? Why'd he create us so we can destroy everything else "he" build?

Another thing, humans are stardust, that's proven. So don't come to me and tell me a freakin thing you've never seen or even heard created us.

And that's basta for me...

„To test us“

jesus will absolutely not come back. He may existed... but I think a lot of his story is a fairytale.

christianity was a neccessary tool back then. The most of our laws are based on it.

it was a way to explain how things work, pretty basic.