btcAlice

New bitcoin only poker site

Bumping the thread to remind you guys about this awesome promo from BTCKings:

As a limited promotion we would like to offer 1,000 chips for FREE to all players signing up before midnight July 31 2017. We use CET (Central European Time). 1K chips = 0.001 BTC

Don't forget to register before July 31. Good luck!

Just want to remind you that it is 7 days left until the end of this promotion:

As a limited promotion we would like to offer 1,000 chips for FREE to all players signing up before midnight July 31 2017. We use CET (Central European Time). 1K chips = 0.001 BTC

Good luck, guys and girls!  Smiley

I read something interesting in passing for those that are a bit geeky about poker.

The rep for this site(which seems to be the owner) is using bots as I thought earlier in this thread.

https://www.pokernews.com/poker-rules/chinese-poker.htm

I can only agree with you, but unfortunately that is the reality of new poker sites - it is almost impossible to start games without bots. We will eliminate bots eventually, but at the moment it is just impossible to have games going 24/7 without the help of the bots. We don't like it either - it is not fun for the players and the bots are costing us money. The bots have collectively lost over 0.5 BTC since we started and they're only playing 5/10 and 10/20.

Now I am not arguing about his losses with the bots, but any site that is using bots to create action is not playing straight up and being honest with its players about who they are playing against. I see this stated nowhere on the site.

So thats my final take on the site.

On 25.07.2017 at 04:09, Blindme said:

I read something interesting in passing for those that are a bit geeky about poker.

The rep for this site(which seems to be the owner) is using bots as I thought earlier in this thread.

https://www.pokernews.com/poker-rules/chinese-poker.htm

Now I am not arguing about his losses with the bots, but any site that is using bots to create action is not playing straight up and being honest with its players about who they are playing against. I see this stated nowhere on the site.

So thats my final take on the site.

Yes, I know, he admits he's using bots still.

But did you withdraw something from the site? Have you overplayed the bots? :)

Btw, tnx for your reviews! I really appreciate that.

I actually have not been back to the site because I thought it was fishy like bots where being used and then I found that thread where he admits it.

So I am a little weary but I am also fed up with Nitrogensports and need some new places to play. So I might give them another shot this weekend knowing the bots are playing abc poker.

16 hours ago, Blindme said:

I actually have not been back to the site because I thought it was fishy like bots where being used and then I found that thread where he admits it.

So I am a little weary but I am also fed up with Nitrogensports and need some new places to play. So I might give them another shot this weekend knowing the bots are playing abc poker.

Yeah, he's an honest guy. Some people took advantage of the bots and won some good money there and he allowed them to withdraw. Check out the thread again:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008313.0

Bumping the thread to remnd you guys that it is less than 2 days left until the end of this promotion:

Register on the site before midnight of July 31!

Good luck, guys and girls! :) 

Edited by btcAlice
mistake

Hello i have tried the site already, the ''bonus point'' gains are slow but because of the promotion you start with 0.001 its okay, i have 0.005 in balance already and some bonus points... i will try to hit the 100 bp to cashout. 

Bots are funny, but i have played vs some good players with decent balances.

On 31.07.2017 at 08:48, RulerKhan said:

Hello i have tried the site already, the ''bonus point'' gains are slow but because of the promotion you start with 0.001 its okay, i have 0.005 in balance already and some bonus points... i will try to hit the 100 bp to cashout. 

Bots are funny, but i have played vs some good players with decent balances.

I'm glad you liked it! Saw you playing there once. Good play! :) Good luck!

i register and it says check email for confirmation. ok then i check my email and click the link to confirm.. so i put my username and password and click login, but i cannot access it and it is still displaying about the confirmation email, even though i already did confirm it. there is some errors with the website and unplayable for me.