MrVincenzo88

Restriction of friend requests

Hello everyone,

Since I have changed my settings that way that only friends can PM me, I have noticed that some users are spamming me with friend requests.
The worst I had was like every 5 seconds a request by the same user (I think, maybe a bit of overdramatising there :P)

I was thinking whether it is possible to implement the following:

An user can send a maximum of 1 or 2 friend requests to a specific user a day.

for example:
Edward wants to be friends with me, but I dont want him in my friendlist, so I click away the request.
He then starts spamming friend requests to me, driving me completely nuts.

With the implementation, he can only send me 2 requests for 24 hours, then he gets an error stated that he could try again after 24 hours.

Hope I could have explained it a bit and that I can get some support for this idea/suggestion.

Yours

MrVincenzo88

MrV, there is another solution, at least temporary.

Even though I am not very popular at all here, I also get PMs requestiong satoshis, and friends requests from ppl that are not friends at all.

I simply leave the friend requests waiting, I don´t reject them. While they are pending, the same user can not send you another friend request.

It also helps me to remember the usernames of beggers/spammers.

The only bad consequence is that your list of pending friend requests grows very big (in your case).

Don´t worry, I am not gonna send u a friend request because my cat said that he will beat yours otherwise...9_9

29 minutes ago, MrVincenzo88 said:

Hello everyone,

Since I have changed my settings that way that only friends can PM me, I have noticed that some users are spamming me with friend requests.
The worst I had was like every 5 seconds a request by the same user (I think, maybe a bit of overdramatising there :P)

for example:
Edward wants to be friends with me, but I dont want him in my friendlist, so I click away the request.

With the implementation, he can only send me 2 requests for 24 hours, then he gets an error stated that he could try again after 24 hours.

Hope I could have explained it a bit and that I can get some support for this idea/suggestion.

Yours

MrVincenzo88

I think I will be spamming you too. ? And u add me and i will unfriend u and i will add u again. haha 

If a particular user that you don't like send you a friend request, just leave the request idle unattended to.the user won't be able send you another request, not until you attend to the previous request

On 7/13/2017 at 19:27, Kargai said:

You can't have more than 1 friend a month, more is im-po-ssi-ble ... ^^

More seriously if people have to think a little more before adding everyone as friend, i'm in. Nice idea Vinc.

It happens tho, ? The other day i got like 5 friend requests from usernames I barely see in the chat. haha

On 13/07/2017 at 12:28, maverick528 said:

Even though I am not very popular at all here, I also get PMs requestiong satoshis, and friends requests from ppl that are not friends at all.

I simply leave the friend requests waiting, I don´t reject them. While they are pending, the same user can not send you another friend request.

The only bad consequence is that your list of pending friend requests grows very big (in your case).

Don´t worry, I am not gonna send u a friend request because my cat said that he will beat yours otherwise...9_9

That s the best solution xD

Haha I dont understand though. You can only send a user One friend request EVER. If you try to ever send a request again then you get the message "You have already sent a friend invite!" 

In order to be spammed they must be making many accounts and spamming you with requests? Or did some update happen and now they can literally spam you with requests non stop lol. 

On 13.07.2017 at 17:19, MrVincenzo88 said:

Hello everyone,

for example:

Yours

MrVincenzo88

Of course, it can be annoying, but in my opinion you can add everything)

Sorry I do not have such requests)-_-

On 7/13/2017 at 07:28, maverick528 said:

Yes, I do the same so that the reqquests don't come in from the same users repeatedly....

On 7/13/2017 at 19:49, ravenyvolle said:

I think I will be spamming you too. ? And u add me and i will unfriend u and i will add u again. haha 

LoL, Raven xD thats trolling over there. xD you are my only follower :P as they can see . xD 

Just now, ravenyvolle said:

Hahaha yeah lol i think he is saying abougt primedice site too:)

Ow sorry I'm a bit slow. It's from the game he is talking about. yeah really that is annoying. that is why when someone adds me and don't wanna add them I just ignore it since he can't send another friend request if still on pending.

On 9/1/2017 at 03:25, Nataly said:

How difficult it is to be rich,  but I support you @MrVincenzo88 anyway, you are my favourite, really

Difficult to be happy with little when you have so much. So be happy those that have little because for you it is easy to be happy with anything.

Haha hes the first ive heard complain about that though. Most just deal with it, anyways pd staff are too busy to work on something like this with stake.com and all.