Jump to content
BitsUniverse

Losing weight is a habit

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in losing weight. For me losing weight is very easy since I was a kid. There are many times in my life where I was a fat however I always know a way out when its too much for me. First thing I do is set my mind to not eat too much, I distance myself from eating. Second, I stay away from stress in general, If I know that place gonna be stressful then I'm not there. Third, I stay away from alcoholic beverages coz you know its bad for the stomach if you are dieting. For me those are the things I do, if you can see its pretty general - well that works for me.

Share yours, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

That is  my problem right  now, How to loss weight easily coz I have a hard time for that, I dont know maybe bcoz of lack of self discipline. :3

Same for me lol :P I'm always tempted to eat my favorite food specially when I'm at work. Serves as a reward for me xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2017 at 02:15, Zephiera said:

Same for me lol :P I'm always tempted to eat my favorite food specially when I'm at work. Serves as a reward for me xD

Eating your favorite food every day as a "reward" is a different story xD:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2017 at 17:51, BitsUniverse said:

Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in losing weight. For me losing weight is very easy since I was a kid. There are many times in my life where I was a fat however I always know a way out when its too much for me. First thing I do is set my mind to not eat too much, I distance myself from eating. Second, I stay away from stress in general, If I know that place gonna be stressful then I'm not there. Third, I stay away from alcoholic beverages coz you know its bad for the stomach if you are dieting. For me those are the things I do, if you can see its pretty general - well that works for me.

Share yours, I'd be happy to hear from you.

For me, when im stressed, i dont eat that much haha. Thats how i lose so fast :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 23:03, ravenyvolle said:

For me, when im stressed, i dont eat that much haha. Thats how i lose so fast :D

really sis? that's a complete opposite for majority of women! haha. In my case, I don't have an appetite if I am nervous at something. :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with you my friend, these are important tips for losing weight, but it is not permissible to refrain from eating completely, but should eat small quantities of food, at close intervals, and should not neglect exercise such as running, cardio, and other exercises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the subject, both the answer and the advice. To achieve what you want, you need to make the path to the goal a habit, then it will be simple and interesting. You do not need to convince yourself of this somehow and plan for "Tomorrow" (by the way, plan for tomorrow what you could do today (at least part of it), this is the worst thing, it's all the same as never-I know for myself). You can start today for at least a minute or five to spend on the goal, then tomorrow as much, there is a desire for more, well, no, then you can just like yesterday. As a result, it becomes a habit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×