BitsUniverse

Losing weight is a habit

Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in losing weight. For me losing weight is very easy since I was a kid. There are many times in my life where I was a fat however I always know a way out when its too much for me. First thing I do is set my mind to not eat too much, I distance myself from eating. Second, I stay away from stress in general, If I know that place gonna be stressful then I'm not there. Third, I stay away from alcoholic beverages coz you know its bad for the stomach if you are dieting. For me those are the things I do, if you can see its pretty general - well that works for me.

Share yours, I'd be happy to hear from you.

8 hours ago, Jenn09 said:

That is  my problem right  now, How to loss weight easily coz I have a hard time for that, I dont know maybe bcoz of lack of self discipline. :3

Same for me lol :P I'm always tempted to eat my favorite food specially when I'm at work. Serves as a reward for me xD

On 10/1/2017 at 02:15, Zephiera said:

Same for me lol :P I'm always tempted to eat my favorite food specially when I'm at work. Serves as a reward for me xD

Eating your favorite food every day as a "reward" is a different story xD:P

On 7/13/2017 at 17:51, BitsUniverse said:

Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in losing weight. For me losing weight is very easy since I was a kid. There are many times in my life where I was a fat however I always know a way out when its too much for me. First thing I do is set my mind to not eat too much, I distance myself from eating. Second, I stay away from stress in general, If I know that place gonna be stressful then I'm not there. Third, I stay away from alcoholic beverages coz you know its bad for the stomach if you are dieting. For me those are the things I do, if you can see its pretty general - well that works for me.

Share yours, I'd be happy to hear from you.

For me, when im stressed, i dont eat that much haha. Thats how i lose so fast :D

On 10/13/2017 at 23:03, ravenyvolle said:

For me, when im stressed, i dont eat that much haha. Thats how i lose so fast :D

really sis? that's a complete opposite for majority of women! haha. In my case, I don't have an appetite if I am nervous at something. :P 

I agree with you my friend, these are important tips for losing weight, but it is not permissible to refrain from eating completely, but should eat small quantities of food, at close intervals, and should not neglect exercise such as running, cardio, and other exercises.

In the subject, both the answer and the advice. To achieve what you want, you need to make the path to the goal a habit, then it will be simple and interesting. You do not need to convince yourself of this somehow and plan for "Tomorrow" (by the way, plan for tomorrow what you could do today (at least part of it), this is the worst thing, it's all the same as never-I know for myself). You can start today for at least a minute or five to spend on the goal, then tomorrow as much, there is a desire for more, well, no, then you can just like yesterday. As a result, it becomes a habit.