Bes19

i hate 3x payout

So here it goes... I play PD when i woke up total balance .004 and i tried 3x payout with 100 base bet 60% on loss. At first i was winning af until i was surprised i got 29 reds! Like seriously? :( I don't know if it has something to do with the seed that i used or i was just really unlucky :/ I will seek revenge primedice wait for my depo :PxD:D Dayum!

8 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

So here it goes... I play PD when i woke up total balance .004 and i tried 3x payout with 100 base bet 60% on loss. At first i was winning af until i was surprised i got 29 reds! Like seriously? :( I don't know if it has something to do with the seed that i used or i was just really unlucky :/ I will seek revenge primedice wait for my depo :PxD:D Dayum!

how long did u keep it running? 

24 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

how long did u keep it running? 

Been in 3x for like an hr sis. I was actually winning then all of a sudden it came the red days lol I guess we should have atleast .01 balance for this kind of strat.

25 minutes ago, SnoopDogg said:

edward used to play 3x in his live streaming and definitely he profit a lot than 2x martingale

Lol Edward's balance is 1 btc that's why he won a lot. Balance is the key bruh xD

22 minutes ago, BitsUniverse said:

Well its all about luck, for me that is. Its not even how much you are willing to risk anymore because if you are lucky you'll win however no one really knows when will a persons luck runs out haha.

Yes luck has a big part in gambling. I'll seek revenge later and hopefully primedice will lose against me xD

13 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Been in 3x for like an hr sis. I was actually winning then all of a sudden it came the red days lol I guess we should have atleast .01 balance for this kind of strat.

Lol Edward's balance is 1 btc that's why he won a lot. Balance is the key bruh xD

Yes luck has a big part in gambling. I'll seek revenge later and hopefully primedice will lose against me xD

Hahaha Sis they run the game so they wont lose however never say never!

17 minutes ago, BitsUniverse said:

Hahaha Sis they run the game so they wont lose however never say never!

It will be the first they will lose lolol I ain't mad just upset xD

Lol for the revenge sis so funny i said it many times everytime i lose but pd still win against me haha take a break girl :)

Edited by Jenn09

On 7/13/2017 at 14:03, Jenn09 said:

Lol for the revenge sis so funny i said it many times everytime i lose but pd still win against me haha take a break girl :)

Yeah i will seek revenge but i lose again this morning lolol I'll fight until the end xD

On 7/13/2017 at 14:10, Aembh said:

Nah nothing wrong with seed 29 on 3x's normal u'd be surprised :D

Is it normal? that was my longest streak on 3x but my friends only got maximum of 15 reds lol. Unlucky me :(

23 hours ago, king0007 said:

I hate all payout who gave me red all the time

Well i guess everyone hates it :P Good luck

23 hours ago, visions said:

3x is Evil Every time .that i never play 3x or 4x better you play 5x.

I'm using 9x now and hopefully i recover ally losses xD Good luck to us!

18 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

Now i feel you ? 20 consecutive loss streaks. Playing all day and just bust within a minute. haha 

I told yah it's not impossible :P maybe 3x is not for me coz i never win ont hat strat lol

Im sad for you dear :( but i think online gambling is not all about your strat did you think too? because its just manipulate by program :D any way I search about some strat for PD and I saw martingale is it good? sorry newbie here