Bubbura

When will btc be full integrated in our world?

Hei guys, when the bitcoin will be fully integrated in our sistem? Like banks, shops, and every thing include real money. How much years for that? 5? 10? Never?

32 minutes ago, Bubbura said:

Hei guys, when the bitcoin will be fully integrated in our sistem? Like banks, shops, and every thing include real money. How much years for that? 5? 10? Never?

This is one of a difficult question... I am of the opinion that it may take a longer time because in some countries, the government is fighting it to see the light of the day, I really don't know their fears, if everyone will accept it's usage, then it will definitely be accepted internationally in no time. 

Yeah, i think that now for the mondial governement is too early, because we all know that most of people are ignorant about the crypto world and they may have fears about this things

I think that would really take a long time. It is possible that it would happen, but really takes time. My country alone is not even well-informed with Bitcoin. Even those who are familiar with it are still close-minded of the idea of just having it solely as there means of payments or currency. Those who are enthusiasts stick to people who are the same, since they just can't talk about it to anyone.  When they do, people react like it's the most ridiculous thing. I would like to see the day that it happens.