axchris

Slack Attack - Phishing Scams Target Blockchain Companies

Blockchain and Cryptocurrency under attack from scammers this I think may happen everyday but sometimes it only takes one to get through 

Why do scammers exist on this earth why lord they just harm us all lol. All jokes aside it always good to keep up to date on the bitcoin community

otherwise why are we even here lol we dont play here with fiat currency :P:P

Keep up the good rolls peeps

https://www.ethnews.com/slack-attack---phishing-scam-targets-blockchain-companies

Primedice.jpg

well I gotta say this. It's 2017 people who get scammed by phishers must completely brain damaged or do not respect their own security. It's just ridiculous, it's the oldest scam scheme and STILL people fall for this. I mean seriously I cannot imagine myself being scammed this way.

On 7/30/2017 at 06:58, zale023 said:

If you're an active bounty campaign participant and a member on slack then you should be aware of this. Be careful on links they post there. The news about the scams are unfortunately true.

There is also a thread about this on bitcointalk so pretty sure all are aware but good that you've pointed that out here.

Phishing scams are getting more undetectable day by day ! and the scammers are getting better day by day ! I still remember the PD phishing site it looked almost the same ! Th only thing we can do now is to stay aware and beware , and also all the users need to learn how to identify the attacks and protect themselves!

Always secured your personal information and don't use same password from your emails and other accounts.
simple but yet a critical factor too.

and Think before you click, usually you also sense if that link is not safe by just seeing it.

Phishing sites are always on our ways so it is on us if we want to be scammed so better secure your account before they hacked your acct. You should enable 2fa & make sure that all that your sigining up is having a lock sign it means it is a legit site.