ktfor57

0.004 lost in one go

I lost  0.0041 I earned from forum, giveaways and streams in a few seconds. Very bad of me to waste all down the drain. Was making good profits with 100 bet 4.304x  50% then 100% on loss but then 13 REDs. I wish I should have taken a break and then started. This is real gambling. I wish all good luck.

31 minutes ago, metoopls said:

I hope next time you will win GL

thanks buddy !! i need GL wish you too GL :)

18 minutes ago, Bitcoinani said:

Ouch bro i can understand... Its so sad to lost that money we earned by our hard work on forum and streams.:(

Yeah its a sad feeling but if there is loss there will be win too !! GL @Bitcoinani

32 minutes ago, ibVVVVVC said:

I also lost yesterday 400K(( 990 x

Oh my God Its not just me. Better luck next time @ibVVVVVC

3 hours ago, ktfor57 said:

I lost  0.0041 I earned from forum, giveaways and streams in a few seconds. Very bad of me to waste all down the drain. Was making good profits with 100 bet 4.304x  50% then 100% on loss but then 13 REDs. I wish I should have taken a break and then started. This is real gambling. I wish all good luck.

This higher the risk the more reds you will endure for sure and let me give you an early warning on any given day those 13 can easily be 20 trust me I blew my first 0.03 building over weeks in a few seconds on 100x  change to 2x lost 0.02 from the redsea lol.........but then like you said this is not a play thing this is the real real deal lol .....so that is life lol

595455d2aa121_Superfuntime.thumb.gif.5b3d272fb3939dd9e4a4fdb1bb1152e0.gif

12 minutes ago, axchris said:

This higher the risk the more reds you will endure for sure and let me give you an early warning on any given day those 13 can easily be 20 trust me I blew my first 0.03 building over weeks in a few seconds on 100x  change to 2x lost 0.02 from the redsea lol.........but then like you said this is not a play thing this is the real real deal lol .....so that is life lol

595455d2aa121_Superfuntime.thumb.gif.5b3d272fb3939dd9e4a4fdb1bb1152e0.gif

thanks @axchris for your advice !! These real win/loss stories are good lessons !! Good luck !!

6 hours ago, ktfor57 said:

i feel your pain bro..i was once in your position..i hope we win next time