Maricris22

Naugthy newbie here....

Welcome to PD and to the forum!!

There is a Miss PD competition going on, ends in two days, just in case if u want to send a pic there and maybe win some satoshis...

There are several posts here in the forum with strats for playing.

I would suggest at first while you are learning to bet very small amounts like 1 satoshi or 5 satoshis.

Good luck!!!

14 minutes ago, Maricris22 said:

Hello, 

I'm new here,  and in primedice...  Any one teach me how to play and some techniques.... Im a bit confuse... 

I could teach you techniques any & every day...are you sure you are up to it? :D

Just now, Maricris22 said:

Hello, 

I'm new here,  and in primedice...  Any one teach me how to play and some techniques.... Im a bit confuse... 

Tips? dont be greedy and dont be risky that's all welcome to our family :)

18 minutes ago, Bes19 said:

Welcome to the forum ningning xD:D I will teach you when i'm not playing tongits :P You can join on Miss Primedice forum 2017 xD Good luck!

Bes, you can also join, we are waiting for u...

1 hour ago, maverick528 said:

Bes, you can also join, we are waiting for u...

You know dad i'am very shy and right now i'm sick af for 3 days lol but i will submit my entry don't worry :)

Thanks to all of you here... I'm very much appreciate the warm welcum of this forum guys....      ???

9 hours ago, Bes19 said:

Welcome to the forum ningning xD:D I will teach you when i'm not playing tongits :P You can join on Miss Primedice forum 2017 xD Good luck!

Thanks bes, teach me how to join... ? will I need to wear this? ?

12 hours ago, Morros said:

I could teach you techniques any & every day...are you sure you are up to it? :D

Oh, sure.... I will dear.. ? 

Ask those pros in here. Wolfbain teach and guide me at first. There are lots of support and VIPs, MODs that can guide u at start. Easy to start and u will enjoy much for sure. Good luck to you girl @Maricris22

Hi,  welcome . this forum is a great place  for newbies   if you want  to learn  more  about ganmbling , dicing and  cryptocurrency .  Just read  topics about  what you want to learn ^^ Enjoy