DMTripp27

Whos a Proud Poppa or Momma

I've very proud and love showing my kids off. I don't know it anyone else here has any pictures they wanna show off. I'll start ANY PERVERTED COMMENTS I"LL FIND YOU AND HURT YOU .

MY little man.jpg

brooklynn.jpg

What A Devil.jpg

Jaden Being Daddy.jpg

I have other kids i Just don't haven't found any cute pices of them thats 2 of my 4

Edited by DMTripp27

I'm not sure that's a good idea to post your children's photos here, but, it's up to you. ;)  

As I already told you, they are soooo cute! :) <3 :x

I'm a proud parent, also, but I'm gonna keep my daughter's pictures private. ;) 

40 minutes ago, Irena said:

I'm not sure that's a good idea to post your children's photos here, but, it's up to you. ;)  

As I already told you, they are soooo cute! :) <3 :x

I'm a proud parent, also, but I'm gonna keep my daughter's pictures private. ;) 

i'm sure lots of people think the same as you do. However mine are on my streams and i would never post anything i think some creep could get giddy on 

18 hours ago, zale023 said:

I will soon have an offspring but don't know the gender. A week from now and it will be determined.

Anyway I'm going to be a proud dad of my child!

thats awesome congrats bro

On 7/12/2017 at 07:40, zale023 said:

I will soon have an offspring but don't know the gender. A week from now and it will be determined.

Anyway I'm going to be a proud dad of my child!

I don't any child yet, but Twins fall on you zale....i wish your wife a safe delivery

Edited by Dboyeric

23 hours ago, DMTripp27 said:

thats awesome congrats bro

Thanks David! I have mixed feelings about having a child! I'm so thrilled :D

10 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

I don't any child yet, but Twins fall on you zale....i wish your wife a safe delivery

Thanks Dboy! I always pray for both's safety :)

Me as well. Got a cute little boy 2 years 4 month old now... love him to bits and miss him every time he's not arround.

I am a very proud dad :) i have a daughter and a son but i still didnt see my son as he was born 3 weeks ago on a diffrent country but omg my daughter is the love of my life :)

11755863_10152794077081653_494030556447844054_n.jpg

10885597_10152368491931653_4936074115471605803_n.jpg

On 7/12/2017 at 06:27, DMTripp27 said:

I've very proud and love showing my kids off. I don't know it anyone else here has any pictures they wanna show off. I'll start ANY PERVERTED COMMENTS I"LL FIND YOU AND HURT YOU .

MY little man.jpg

brooklynn.jpg

What A Devil.jpg

Jaden Being Daddy.jpg

I have other kids i Just don't haven't found any cute pices of them thats 2 of my 4

your kids looks great i wish all the best for them :) and i wish you raise them good and they meet my kids too one day :)  god bless

I'm a proud single mom and I salute to all parents out there who raised their kids on their own, it is not easy being a parent but it is very rewarding to see them grow up but I'll keep my daughters' picture in private. ?