WolfBain

Wolfgames whitelist

Wolfgames is an in chat multigame platform with games such as rool hunt,high or low,trivia and quest,maths and various other games that allow users to jave a chance at reciveing prizes.WolfGames is a self and group funded  game sponsered by myself and other member of the community if you feel the need to donate towards its fund you can send donation to the acct named:WolfGames. 

Below you will find the white listing for this game that shows who is able to play 

List

All support and mod staff

MateuszHDHR1,misvroxt,Bitcoinani,Jenn09,kimpotxx,dave1984,boykamatis,Morros,Jaym,hasirama,Bes19,npredtorch,Carollzina,Shinjo,cryptscoinsmaliafka,BabyLund,Dihru,oodlecoins,Han2x,Bubbura,skanderkrid,felipev1994,Blindme,77kdub,FreddyKruger,niceone6,jamelyn,lolgato,ibVVVVVC,mimoza1984,anan3169,momo,maverick528,firavan1,1RegisterNow,420BlazeItFg,zale023,gwapoman,Gennady12,HJIe6,axchris,btcAlice,IepDieWep,darthU,vinka76,mmhaimhai,dmtripp27,BitCoinMNR0,aembh,keian,ravenyrolle,prinzshera,togiy,derbysre,abamatinde,MrNice23,Kargai,Dboyeric,ronaldo718,Bitcoinmnr,kargai,morniazy,Ssociety,ayeshill,Solicitor,kurian,maej

Edited by WolfBain

47 minutes ago, WolfBain said:

Wolfgames is an in chat multigame platform with games such as rool hunt,high or low,trivia and quest,maths and various other games that allow users to jave a chance at reciveing prizes.WolfGames is a self and group funded  game sponsered by myself and other member of the community if you feel the need to donate towards its fund you can send donation to the acct named:WolfGames. 

Below you will find the white listing for this game that shows who is able to play 

List

All support and mod staff

MateuszHDHR1,misvroxt,Bitcoinani,Jenn09,kimpotxx,dave1984,boykamatis,Morros,Jaym,hasirama,Bes19,npredtorch,Carollzina,Shinjo,cryptscoinsmaliafka,BabyLund,Dihru,oodlecoins,Han2x,Bubbura,skanderkrid,felipev1994,Blindme,77kdub,FreddyKruger,niceone6,jamelyn,lolgato,ibVVVVVC,mimoza1984,anan3169,momo,maverick528,firavan1,1RegisterNow,420BlazeItFg,zale023,gwapoman,Gennady12,HJIe6,axchris,btcAlice,IepDieWep,darthU,vinka76,mmhaimhai,dmtripp27,BitCoinMNR0,aembh,keian,ravenyrolle,prinzshera,togiy,derbysre,abamatinde,MrNice23,Kargai

how can i  be in that list?

42 minutes ago, simonlyra479 said:

how to be able to play?

Apply to the topic in this same section names apply for wolfgames whitelist

1 hour ago, CntryBoy said:

I have played before, but don't see my name in the white list.  May I be added please?

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/25706-apply-for-wolfgames-whitelist/

Apply here

8 minutes ago, SnoopDogg said:

i haven't tried this lol can i join the fun?

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/25706-apply-for-wolfgames-whitelist/

Apply here